hi there. does anyone know if there was an option to include matching porcelain tiles on the actual bathtub? That is, not the bathtub wall enclosure but the actual tub that is exposed in front?

Darn. I really like the island with the table. Don't think I'm going to change the island, way to much work. :eek:

Hi Tissot, I finally have my pics uploaded from my camera. These are the pics that shows the island with and without the grooves/indentation for the dining table upgrade. but my pics are too large to attach here in UT and I don't know how to make the pics smaller. Do you still want the pics? If yes, I can just send them to you via your email address. Please let me know. thanks.

Hi Tissot, I finally have my pics uploaded from my camera. These are the pics that shows the island with and without the grooves/indentation for the dining table upgrade. but my pics are too large to attach here in UT and I don't know how to make the pics smaller. Do you still want the pics? If yes, I can just send them to you via your email address. Please let me know. thanks.

I PMed you my e-mail. I'll resize and post them for you.

Uploaded the pics taken by Schnoober

5076280948_64506c31a6_b.jpg

5075683133_6627ffc7d5_b.jpg

5075683253_2edf2ca79b_b.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong Schnoober. It looks like the two notches down the middle in the first pic is for the pull out table and the last two pics is the standard island.

If that's the case I'm happy because I was expecting an island similar to this.

3297a81_20.jpeg

Uploaded the pics taken by Schnoober

5076280948_64506c31a6_b.jpg

5075683133_6627ffc7d5_b.jpg

5075683253_2edf2ca79b_b.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong Schnoober. It looks like the two notches down the middle in the first pic is for the pull out table and the last two pics is the standard island.

If that's the case I'm happy because I was expecting an island similar to this.

3297a81_20.jpeg

Hi Tissot,

Yes the first pic is for the upgraded dining table and the last two pics are standard islands. I am not 100% sure but I believe the last pic you posted with the different looking island all together are for the lower floors with 8' ceilings heights. Units with 9' ceilings (floors 18 and up) get the island with the white cabinets that has the option of adding the sliding dining table (that is , the first three pics).

schnoober perhaps you can answer this. I was doing my daily rummaging through Kijiji and noticed for the Eames unit the pull out table is facing the living area, however in the floorplans the table faces the other way. Did you notice which way the table faces on the higher floors?

5079348840_05acf10490_b.jpg

5078755121_c5039b9208_b.jpg

Good grief those appliances look awful. I mean, even if you're going to rent/sell the place, I think you make your money back with stainless. Even black isn't bad....but white appliances with brown cabinets.....vomit

schnoober perhaps you can answer this. I was doing my daily rummaging through Kijiji and noticed for the Eames unit the pull out table is facing the living area, however in the floorplans the table faces the other way. Did you notice which way the table faces on the higher floors?

HI Tissot. I can't recall to be honest. But in my opinion , the dining table would face the living area just like in your first pic (since that is how the builder positioned it in that particular suite, then it would be the same for all Eames suites). I'm sure if you want it the other way around you can request the builder to reverse the positioning (if they haven't already ordered/installed your island). Hope that helps.

Good grief those appliances look awful. I mean, even if you're going to rent/sell the place, I think you make your money back with stainless. Even black isn't bad....but white appliances with brown cabinets.....vomit

I think the white appliances looks good with this particular colour palette, in my opinion. It matches the countertop and the backsplash. I think if the appliances were black it would look too dark with the dark cabinets and dark hardwood floors. I think the white appliances here makes the unit look more airy and spacious. I'm not an interior designer or anything but I think white looks great.

I think the white appliances looks good with this particular colour palette, in my opinion. It matches the countertop and the backsplash. I think if the appliances were black it would look too dark with the dark cabinets and dark hardwood floors. I think the white appliances here makes the unit look more airy and spacious. I'm not an interior designer or anything but I think white looks great.

I only said black cuz they'd blend in with the cabinetry. You'd have to pick different counters and backsplash...but the white just sticks out like a sore thumb...and after a little while that white will turn yellow/brown.

When I purchased my unit I had them reverse the table, then I changed my mind and had them leave it as it is on the floor plan. You could choose to change the direction (i.e. move the island to where the table is shown). Although in the picture pulling it out toward the living area seems a bit odd.

Last edited:

Back