News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

piggal23

Member Bio
Reaction score
Dear UT fellows,

Anyone has comment on condo at 60 St. Clair W? Is it a good investment?

Thank you all for your valuable comment if any.

i've looked at this building before. It was originally built in 2006 to be a rental apartment building but with a hot market, the builder decided to turn it into a re-sale condo after it was completed. Fees are high (~60 cents/sq ft) for something with very little amenities but the location is top notch. Quality and overall building finishes are decent (nothing to praise about) and most suites are pretty small (560 - 882 sq ft).

Definitely a great central location, steps from the subway with bars, restaurants, and a handful of shops.

Depends what you look for in a location. I'm very familiar as I work not far from 60 St. Clair and I'd say that after 7pm, the neighbourhood is sleepy. So if you are looking for a quiet, but central neighbourhood with a mature demographic then it's for you.

Again, thank you all for your kind inputs. I love the location and it's only 20 mins walk and 5 mins by subway from Yonge & Bloor. And with liquor store just around the corner....;p Really do hope it keeps its value with new condos all over place.

Back