8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Maybe there are creative options if depth is a challenge:

Bollards-raptor-5.jpg
Where is this?

Yeah, for sure! Right under the line item for burying the Gardiner.

We can dream of a decent city. They can't take that from us, at least not until we're as deep underground as the Gardiner should be.

Hydronic snowmelt.....in this small-thinking town. I'd eat my record collection.

Before you illustrate the consumptive properties of vinyl........

Worth saying that ....

a) The small town of Holland, Michigan has had snow melt throughout their Main Street area for over 20 years

b) Waterfront Toronto is considering installing it as part of Queen's Quay East.

We can drag the City forward..........We will drag the City forward...........

Before you illustrate the consumptive properties of vinyl........
Not just vinyl....I've got some dubplates here. Straight acetate. Yum!

Worth saying that ....

a) The small town of Holland, Michigan has had snow melt throughout their Main Street area for over 20 years
Yeah, well if Holland town does something practical, logical, and useful does that mean you're going to go jump off a bridg.....wait, I see what you did there.

b) Waterfront Toronto is considering installing it as part of Queen's Quay East.
Considering? What do they mean "considering"? What's there to consider? The benefits of not salinating our waterways?

We can drag the City forward..........We will drag the City forward...........
Maybe we should run for council. :cool:🧐😈

Not just vinyl....I've got some dubplates here. Straight acetate. Yum!

Yeah, well if Holland town does something practical, logical, and useful does that mean you're going to go jump off a bridg.....wait, I see what you did there.

Considering? What do they mean "considering"? What's there to consider? The benefits of not salinating our waterways?

Maybe we should run for council. :cool:🧐😈

I don't know if I could stomach the baby-kissing stuff..........

But you vs Perks would be money.

Better still if you take out Grimes next door.

Not only for the value of removing Grimes (important though that is).............but because you would be @interchange42 's councillor!

Where is this?
Not sure where that photo is taken, but I found it on the manufacturer's site:

Frankly, these bollards are probably a much better idea than gates for the simple reason of hostile vehicle intrusion (aka truck attacks). A pedestrianized stretch beside Dundas Square is a prime target (along with Front in front of Union--dealt with for now with hideous Jersey barriers) for such attacks, and those pathetic gates are not going to a damned thing to stop a truck, nevermind the fact that it is proposed to only have a gate on one side of the road in each direction, so attackers can merely drive around the gate.

But you vs Perks would be money.\
I think I'd lose. Too many people here who think "hey, let's take their shit instead of getting our own" and too many who think that's a good idea without being able to mentally come to the logical conclusion that the logical conclusion of this thinking results in what's theirs being taken from them.

That being said, I think I maybe should as I can relate to both the poors and the bougies in a very real, experiential way.

Son of refugees who grew up poor, worked his bollocks off to make it to the middle class. Struggled with the whole rock bottom drug thing, never mind my contacts in that whole world of degeneracy. Yet, I pretend to inhabit the spheres of the aristocratic set.

You might be on to something. Of course, I can only imagine various special interest groups latching on to every little thing I've posted on internet forums as proof that I'm unfit for office due to my lack of brain-dead political correctness and lived experience with pulling up my own boot straps.

Sounds like a loss-loss proposition, mate.
I get slandered and they get Perks.

Hey, I used to live in Mimico. I'd love to take out both Grimes and Perks.

Not only for the value of removing Grimes (important though that is).............but because you would be @interchange42 's councillor!
😅 I'm sure there are easier ways to demonstrate that I'm not a racist. ;)

Last edited:
I don't know if I could stomach the baby-kissing stuff..........

But you vs Perks would be money.

I'd vote for Sunrise. Perks is a ponce.

Last edited:
I just remembered the night I met Grimes at the Blue Goose when me and a mate got stuck there because our original destination got cancelled. He had come off the train from Welland (my mate) and we got stuck there. There was some to-do with Grimes officiating.

I think him and Perks might be related. I won't continue with my thoughts on this because it'd be rude and slanderous. :)

Anyway.....by the time I decide to run for council it will be in some small town north of here. This town has lost its charm.

I just remembered the night I met Grimes at the Blue Goose when me and a mate got stuck there because our original destination got cancelled. He had come off the train from Welland (my mate) and we got stuck there. There was some to-do with Grimes officiating.

I think him and Perks might be related. I won't continue with my thoughts on this because it'd be rude and slanderous. :)

Anyway.....by the time I decide to run for council it will be in some small town north of here. This town has lost its charm.

How can you say that about a place where Towered lives?

LOL

Hi there.

Does anyone know if there's a public database of proposed projects along the Yonge St. corridor?

If you mean private-sector developments; you're in the right place.

Consult the 'Map Feature' on top left of this page, and you can see all the projects that Urban Toronto has identified for the entire City.

Just zoom in on Yonge Street, and scroll.

Click on those sites that interest you.

The Map also has some 'works' projects as well.

But for a complete listing of City projects planned between now and 2023; see the City of Toronto's TOInview page.

That's here: https://map.toronto.ca/toinview/

Back