News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

it is almost done, I see dry wall, flooring and kitchen stuff going in to units as high as my eyes can see lol!

Vibe the building accross from it has the base for a crane and will probably be done before the liberty towers ( which I dont even think will be built!)

I believe occupancy for this building is slated for Dec 2008. So I'm sure it will beat those projects with ease.

2769849462_dd5823de48_o.jpg

2769856360_98c6d35895_o.jpg

I must say despite all the other negative comments ... ZIP looks pretty good in CGM's second pic above ... though I am not particularly fond of the green spandrow glass

OMG, your getting the base for your crane! congrats!!! I guess the zip people will be moving in October-ish? Can't wait!

It's wasted space where another office or condo with a business on the ground level, or parkland could be placed. Parking can always be underground or on a roof. Free parking is negative in the sense that it promotes car use for shorter distance everyday tasks. As result you get more traffic and pollution.

Do some research and find out why it is a parking lot and not somesort of building development.

Then you'll know why it is a parking lot.

Liberty Village has been such a disappointment. I love all the old warehouses, etc., but everything new looks looks very cheap, especially the townhomes.

Well you must be in the minority then as these have been highly regarded throughout several media sources and from those that have purchased them (myself included). I have already sold one unit and upgraded into the unit I am in now, and these places are still high in demand, along with their resale value.

Really, it's far too early to harshly judge this upcoming neighbourhood.

The older "established" part is just fine. However, the townhomes appear out of place and the two towers are snoozers in terms of looks. The coming King Life project looks like it will be a monster. The winding streets and skewed parking lot throw the central area off - as does the strip mall. The whole "new" area looks like it will be a missed opportunity to do something really interesting with the place.

^... There is still quite a bit of old industrial Toronto opportunities west of Atlantic Ave. The city needs to watch this closely to maitain the essence of this area

has anyone receive calls from the developer for colour choosing yet? we were told to expect a call in August but haven't heard anything so far.

Back