News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Can I put the stitched version of your photos of Time & Space onto our condo website (www.mtcc573.ca) as it shows our building (George & Front) in context. Of course, I can credit it to ??? Thanks DAVID aka DSC
A Torontonian Now
A Torontonian Now
No problem! Credit can be just to Urban Toronto (especially since it is SMT that did the stitch). I need to keep anonymous on here, so if you want to credit me specifically, call me "User Ottawan at Urban Toronto".

Feel free to use any of the pics I posted yesterday.
A Torontonian Now
A Torontonian Now
@DSC This pano (unstitched original) features your building pretty prominently

IMG-20210527-WA0014-01.jpeg
Hi Potatopizza fan.
I wanted to reach out and ask about 1702 27 Avenue SW. Is that your property? Judging from your post, it sounds like it might be. If so, i'd like to chat about it.

Chris
potatopizzafan
potatopizzafan
Hi There, no it is not. But I live a block away and think it would be a great location for another project similar to Halden. Really love what you guys did with that lot.
And honestly, the house that is there now is a bit of a junk pile so would love to see it developed. 😊
All the best
PPF
Thanks for posting the news piece about 11 Yorkville Towers (11 YV). I've been trying to find some background history on this building, but haven't been able to find much online except this image from 1975. I heard it was a hotel and an office building at various times. Great to see some images of it's beginnings though. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 1975 Yorville Street.png
    1975 Yorville Street.png
    747.3 KB · Views: 1,396
ProjectEnd
ProjectEnd
Hey Stan - didn't see an image here, or in your post in the thread. Can you try and re-attach it? Interested to see myself!
S
StanP
Hey PrjectEnd - hpe this works. You can just barely see front of the building on the left.
1975 Yorville Street.png
S
StanP
Here are a couple more - this looks like the exact 11 Yorkville spot predating the building. In fact, the white house and the one next to look like the ones that remained (restaurants, I think) until the recent demolition. I might be wrong, though.
11 Yorkvile2.jpg
11 Yorkville3.jpg
Hi Anthony, I saw you posted about selling your Reunion Crossing unit. I'm interested and would love to learn more about your unit! You can contact me here: hello@andreayu.ca. You can also check out my work portfolio there to verify that I'm not an internet/spam bot :) Thanks!
thanks for posting all these cool photos about the history of Etobicoke 👍 👍 , growing up in Etobicoke I remember some of those places
Thank you for all the likes. Sadly, I don't think I ever sat through Kazaam in it's entirety.
Reactions: slickpete83
slickpete83
slickpete83
yeah no problem 👍 I didn't watch the movie as well , just heard it was filmed in Toronto
Would it be possible to get a high resolution copy of the photo you posted to the Lower Don Lands thread as the "future site of Atlas Crane Peninsula and Promontory Park South engulfed by thick fog last night" image? I think this is a beautiful shot, and would print and frame it. Am happy to pay a reasonable amount for the privilege.
Hi Koops wondering if I could access your Toronto 3D model? Let me know.
Koops65
Koops65
Hi kd1233,

The model was built in Second Life, and you'll have to join up, for free, to view it in 3D. Let me know if you're interested and I'll set it up for you.

Cheers,

Rob
Hello everyone,
Might any of you all have knowledge or experience about purchasing land from Infrastructure Ontario? I was sent a 36 page Agreement of Purchase and Sale that was very complex - 5% down at offer, 5% down at acceptance, 13% HST not included, archeological surveys, and the right to rescind acceptance after sixty days. Sounds like a nightmare, but nonetheless, the property is incredibly valuable.
Hi Arthur77,
I have a 2 bedroom unit in 26th floor on the tower as well. May I ask you if this is for your personal residence or Investment? Trying to connect with others who have bought thier unit for rentals like me...
Thanks and have a nice day!
-Dinesh
A
Artur77
Hi Dines, I bought it for personal residence.
Reactions: Dinesh
Random question from a stranger: Did you go to McGill university, and did you live for a few months in Solin hall? 2013?

Back