News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Hey I saw your post as well but can’t seem to find how to private message, I’m interested to know what they sent you if you have a way to send it privately
Hi, I can't private message on this forum but I would also like to know about the additional benefits as I haven't emailed them yet because I don't know if I should wait for a lawyer or not to proceed .
Hi,
Just saw your post earlier today. Just wondering if this is where I can private message you in regards of the “additional benefit” from Aspen Ridge ?

Thanks
Hey, I was wondering if there is any news regarding the HousingNowTO sites (2 in total) at Don Mills and Eglinton? The latest update on the HousingNowTO website seems to be minutes from a town hall meeting from a while back, I was wondering if there was a timeline on when a development partner would be chosen
Well, glad to have discovered this site. Interested in roadgeeking, rail transport and other forms of public people moving. Am starting a project where I create fantasy maps of certain regions; just finished Niagara Region and now am looking towards Toronto.
Hey, just want to say happy new year, and thanks so much for all of your insights and well reasoned input in the T&I section of UT. I really appreciate your posts here.

Cheers,
Kevin
If I requested my old profile be deleted but it was only banned.. is it possible to unban and reactivate it.

Created this new profile to ask but it is too new to DM you. I believe Lucy may know more.

This is Richard White.
Hi there, could you please send me the QR code to join the WhatsApp group of greenland lakeside? I bought phase 1. Signed in summer 2018.
Hey, We purchased at lakeside in 2018 . would love to join your watsaap group.. please let me know how to do so
Hi Anastasia...have you also invested in a unit at 2020 towns ?? I'm.thinking of withdrawing my down payment since the project is not going anywhere . Call me at 289-651-7351 if you have any updates on this . Good luck
- Jas
Hi Samantha,
I also have invested in a unit at Camilla towns - 2020 townhomes. Have you received any updates ?? Kevin has been insisting that we withdraw our down payment. Cuz the project is going nowhere . Call me at 289-651-7351 if you have any updates on this ? Thanks and good luck
S
samanthaannecarvalho
Hey sorry about the late response, we've had the same experience. I assume it's either because they want to resell the units for the inflated price and delay it many more yesrs , or the project is going under and they don't want people coming after them. Any update since this post?
Hello,

I saw a post from you about occupancy beginning at Monde Condo Toronto, Nov16, 2018. Are you an owner of the condo? Could I ask you about the timing of the occupancy of the Monde condo at the period of time?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Koops ! I've seen that you've have illustrated 645 Yonge tower at 919ft on skyscraperpage's illustration page. But I don't see it put in it's slot between 94 storey Chelsea tower and 68 storeys Scotiabank tower when in the roof height mode! Do you know where it's supposed to be located? Because I can't find it lol! Just a thought thanks!
Koops65
Koops65
The 919 feet is the spire height, the roof height has not yet been released.
cd concept
cd concept
Too me it's wide enough to be in the roof category lol! But thanks for the info!

Back