News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Hello everyone,
Might any of you all have knowledge or experience about purchasing land from Infrastructure Ontario? I was sent a 36 page Agreement of Purchase and Sale that was very complex - 5% down at offer, 5% down at acceptance, 13% HST not included, archeological surveys, and the right to rescind acceptance after sixty days. Sounds like a nightmare, but nonetheless, the property is incredibly valuable.
Hi Arthur77,
I have a 2 bedroom unit in 26th floor on the tower as well. May I ask you if this is for your personal residence or Investment? Trying to connect with others who have bought thier unit for rentals like me...
Thanks and have a nice day!
-Dinesh
A
Artur77
Hi Dines, I bought it for personal residence.
Reactions: Dinesh
Random question from a stranger: Did you go to McGill university, and did you live for a few months in Solin hall? 2013?
Hey Therion, do you have a contact for the building on BAYVIEW and Sudan?
Therion
Therion
Like a phone number? I don't know anyone associated with it, I just live in the neighbourhood. It is being built by Gairloch Development, you may want to contact them.
DimensionCanada Networks Inc is a full service drafting and engineering company specializing in shop drawing development for a majority of the building exterior components commonly used in the construction industry. Please send us your project files along with your detailed scope of work at info@dimensioncanada.ca We will review and send you our quotation along with the delivery schedule. Thanks
I got an idea for Calgary plant cold hardy palms the windmill palm x wagnerianus hybrid in Calgary it can take -27 c for a whole morning and -30 c for very short durations needs burlap

Back