News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Hi! I am also not sure how to message you privately. I am interested in checking out Arcadia at the Well this Friday, please let me know how I could get free tickets :)
Hey! I saw your post for free tickets for this friday for Arcadia! Id be more than interested and gratefu;. I don't know if this is the best way to message.
Hello Sir,

Are you in that Whatsapp group already? Is your nickname in the WhatsApp group ~Dilip?
If not? How can I call you?
Thanks
Hello Sir,

I am one of the unit purchasers currently in that WhatsApp group, Could you join the group admin is +1(788)840-6010
Hi Tstormers, any way we could get an aerial of 400 King? I’m not sure if you take requests.
Thx
Maria
T
tstormers
Hello hello,
I actually can do that for you, (and the forum), as I will be able to access my friends condo to snap a few.
Did you need something specific or just the same as the ones I've posted previously?

Cheers,

T
AAlegend
AAlegend
Hello T,
you got all of it so that’s what I was looking for. I wanted to see the footprint from above and the progress.
Thanks so much!
M
T
tstormers
Not a problem. Do you work on the project or have a unit in it?
I didn't realize you were on here. Its Andrew we used to work at H&M together.
Dan416
Dan416
Oh I remember. Accounting moved down to Support Office this year so I’m downtown 3x a week now lol
Thank you for quickly responding to the post regarding 1175 Bathurst!
I'm very new to this form and wasn't aware of the Lobbyist Registry.

For context, I am the business owner at 1175 Bathurst. I'm trying to follow every aspect of this project closely.
Hi future neighbor. I saw your post on the rosepark townhomes. We have also bought a unit there and our possession is in late 2024 likely going by the delays. Was excited to find someone else in the same community so dropping a quick hi :)
M
Melika
Hi hi! Thanks for reaching out, great to meet a future neighbour!! Our original occupancy date was Feb 2024 but with the delays I agree, it will probably be later in the year but im not complaining, hopefully gives some time for rates to drop a bit 😅 have you had your design appointment yet?
I just got message that it is $8K + HST to buy out the equipment… BTW - I was supposed to have my PDI appt tomorrow and just got msg this morning that it’s being pushed to next week - the day before supposed occupancy!

Back