News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I especially like your first shot AB. There's something almost science-fictional about it. These clusters of tall towers emerging from a sea of concrete. Just change it to a night shot and add a deep synth sound track.

tawful.jpg

A clearly inadequate photoshop attempt. dam clone stamp.

Attachments

• tawful.jpg
    tawful.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 183
I like it, or the attempt anyway. :p Now you just need to throw in a grave voice over:

"The year is 1994: the ashes of the Soviet invasion have settled..."

Another day, another SSP refugee lands on the shores of Skyrise Cities. I have seen the horrors of endless dumpster fire threads, devoid of thought and rife with flaming bits of urban and suburban wreckage. Perhaps someday I will return, but meanwhile this is my new home. I present a couple of pictures to start off with!

Telus Sky should look real good from the entrance to Barlow/Max Bell station:
Downtown Sunrise IMG_2139 by ferreth, on Flickr

And same, from above Max Bell on Barlow Trail:
Sunrise over Max Bell Arena IMG_2141 by ferreth, on Flickr

See how that works, then I can deal with SE BRT pictures in the construction thread :)

I have a couple of shots taken from the Calf Robe earlier today of a crazy smoke plume wafting over the city. Anyone know what that was? It looked like it was coming from a source much closer to the Calgary than the mountains. There must have been a major brush fire west of town at the very least.

20170726_173431(small).jpg

Kinda, yeah. That's some random stuff there. I like it. Except the part where they called Calgary Nazi collaborators. That's a bit steep.

Attachments

• 20170726_173431(small).jpg
    20170726_173431(small).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 340
  • 20170726_173437(small).jpg
    20170726_173437(small).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 191
Welcome to SRC Ferreth.
I think I am the only person here who isn't an SSP refugee lol. I haven't checked out this site, but I want to just to see what's going on.
Another day, another SSP refugee lands on the shores of Skyrise Cities. I have seen the horrors of endless dumpster fire threads, devoid of thought and rife with flaming bits of urban and suburban wreckage. return, but meanwhile this is my new home.

Another day, another SSP refugee lands on the shores of Skyrise Cities. I have seen the horrors of endless dumpster fire threads, devoid of thought and rife with flaming bits of urban and suburban wreckage. Perhaps someday I will return, but meanwhile this is my new home. I present a couple of pictures to start off with!

Great first post and welcome to the Forum!

Back