News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

This might be a dumb question, but are those tracks on the roof anything to do with window washing?

Yes, those tracks are used to guide the window washing crane. They are installed almost on all roofs I've been on. You can actually see where the crane sits on the track just to the right of the KPMG sign.

What is the point of the KPMG logo there in the photo? to irritate people living in the Trump residence ?

What is the point of the KPMG logo there in the photo? to irritate people living in the Trump residence ?

The point of the KPMG sign is to advertise that KPMG is the anchor tenant.....

That sign was installed on the Bay Adelaide Centre when Trump was in it's earliest stages of construction. Wasn't exactly devised as a piss off method

But it's been actually many months since the opening of the Trump residences building. Why haven't they removed the south sign already?
It absolutely makes no sense to me. It's rather a total waste of electricity.
And more importantly, it could really hurt some innocent people's sensitive eyes?

But it's been actually many months since the opening of the Trump residences building. Why haven't they removed the south sign already?
It absolutely makes no sense to me. It's rather a total waste of electricity.
And more importantly, it could really hurt some innocent people's sensitive eyes?

I think that there have already been complaints, and as a result the sign is now turned off by 11PM. Removing a large sign mounted over 200 meters high is a costly and unnecessary way to deal with the problem. The east facing KPMG sign will be removed because of a complicated agreement regarding Bay-Adelaide East, which is now starting construction.

ECvwa.jpg

I didnt really like the washed out / over-exposed look of this original from the previous pages... so I "fixed" it to my own tastes.

8287450007_bfdaec7d29_b.jpg

I would like to purchase this in very large print but I can't find it on your website.

The shot was taken by lucci (ronnie.yip on flickr) Redroom just re-touched it

Back