News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he technically looks a tiny bit thinner, he's still as big as a house.

And yeah, showing up at CH dressed in his pjs, his first stop from the hospital, obviously high out of his little wee pea brain, to be fawned over by reporters for a photo op while triumphantly declaring he's "back at work?" Yeppers, the freak show's open for business again.

Whoops, forgot to add:

So can we please remember today's ridiculous stunt the next time he's too sick (cancer ya know) to show up for any heavy lifting. Hopefully, there's a prosecutor somewhere saving these quotes about returning to work sooner, political animals, loving to serve and not being able to stay away for just such an occasion.

This, this, this, a thousand times this!!

No offence taken, my good sirs. :)

I'm just glad I wasn't at Rob's presser. That would have offended me plenty.

Last edited:
I don't think people were saying he didn't have cancer surgery, but wondering if he may had also had some lipo or fat removed during. I'd say no - he's been on a restricted diet for over two weeks, that'll slim you down.

No, I think that's exactly what they're saying:

I'm wondering if lipo is all he had done. The way he blurted out that the cancer is gone while clearly buzzed out of his mind had shades of a drunk poker player blowing his tell.

Yes yes this

No, I think that's exactly what they're saying:

Yes it was lol. I realize its out of the ballpark to think he didn't have any Cancer but I'm saying that if it comes out that a lot of this was ford ruse type stuff I'll be the very first one to giggle that I told y'all so.

Don't forget all the fat that had to be cut out to get to the tumor in the first place. As someone remarked earlier — I think it was Lameport — it's not like they put it all back in at the end of the surgery. Between that and the fact he won't have been eating much over the last couple of weeks, of course Rob looks thinner.

Actually, they absolutely would (and did) minimize the amount of tissue taken, and that includes "fat". Adipose tissue isn't just inert matter under the skin. It's connective tissue. You don't make a point of disrupting subcutaneous tissue planes with any kind of incision let alone the very large and aggressive incision in this case. As it stands, Rob's incision was sufficiently large and potentially unstable (due to his excessive girth of course) that it was closed with a surgical mesh. With the way he behaves, I can imagine it getting infected and/or coming apart. Best keep that girdle on.

Of course, if his promised return to Council for the Gardiner vote results in (literally) fatal complications, you can be sure that Ford Nation will claim him as a martyr, i.e. "John Liberal" and his tax-and-spenders motivated him to come to City Hall and take his life in his own hands. All the more so if he gets, er, "agitated" along the way--it's the agitator's fault, etc etc.

I don't really care what happens to him in the future so long as we never, ever have to see him wearing shorts and flip-flops in City Hall ever again. (Or anywhere else)

I don't really care what happens to him in the future so long as we never, ever have to see him wearing shorts and flip-flops in City Hall ever again. (Or anywhere else)

I wouldn't mind the outfit at all if it was accessorized with handcuffs....

Agreed. (shiver)

I wouldn't mind the outfit at all if it was accessorized with handcuffs....

Kinky. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back