News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish someone would ask ford what pain management his doctors have him on since he has "addiction issues" (especially since he looked really high during that press conference at city hall today). for example...

Toronto General Hospital program uses new methods to prevent pain killer addictions after surgery

http://www.thestar.com/life/2014/11...ent_pain_killer_addictions_after_surgery.html

Morphine is standard (non-addict) inpatient pain management, so are Percodans for out patients.

Erm, wouldn't there be a bit of fat to be removed to access the necessary organs? It would seem hardly productive to put it back *in*, but I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. Any doctors in the house?

ETA: And if he actually went straight to CH from the hospital, well, that's totally messed up.

ETA: And if he actually went straight to CH from the hospital, well, that's totally messed up.

I dunno. I kind of get it. When you're down with something, you just want to get better. The closest I've ever come to surgery was a procedure to dig an infected wisdom tooth out of my jaw. I was terrified, and when it was over, I just wanted my life to immediately get back to normal. So I left the dentist office and started running errands on my own, even one's I hated, like grocery shopping. My wife was mortified — she was expecting to come get me — but I felt fine. Then the emotional tension passed (along with the effect of the drugs, no doubt).... and I didn't feel so good anymore.

And...City Hall is not *far* from the hospital, remember. Now, if he were operated on at Humber Memorial rather than Mount Sinai, it'd be different.

Victor Ferreira ‏@VicF77 5h5 hours ago
An hour after being discharged from hospital, Rob Ford went back to work. New @nationalpost http://news.nationalpost.com/toront...hour-after-being-discharged-from-the-hospital

This really really bugs my ass. Rob Ford DIDN'T "go back to work". He went to City Hall for his photo ops. As far as I know, that doesn't count for work.

could we find out who the "couple of calls" to "touch base with some people" were made to today through an FOI request or something?

Another question for the medical experts here: The Post paraphrases Rob saying he is cancer-free. Is it possible to know that yet? I don't think his doctors have received the pathology reports. (There was another report saying something about early June for test results, I think.) It's one thing to say they got all of the tumor, but it takes time to find about surgical margins and lymph node involvement, no?

Screen shot 2015-05-26 at 11.09.27 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-05-26 at 11.09.27 PM.png
    Screen shot 2015-05-26 at 11.09.27 PM.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 710
Another question for the medical experts here: The Post paraphrases Rob saying he is cancer-free. Is it possible to know that yet? I don't think his doctors have received the pathology reports. (There was another report saying something about early June for test results, I think.) It's one thing to say they got all of the tumor, but it takes time to find about surgical margins and lymph node involvement, no?

not a medical expert but I think you have to go a prescribed amount of time to be declared in remission or "cancer free". Right after having one tumour excised is probably not enough to be declared free of the disease.

Last edited by a moderator:
ascendit.png

"On the nineteenth day he rose from the dead, ascended to city hall and stood before the Reporters Almighty"

Attachments

• ascendit.png
    ascendit.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 660
I'm wondering if lipo is all he had done. The way he blurted out that the cancer is gone while clearly buzzed out of his mind had shades of a drunk poker player blowing his tell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back