News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was upset and ranting about Jones in the second video. I'm thinking that might have contributed to him going on a binge that day as stress from the job seems to be followed by binges.

Got ya. Do you hear anything about rofos other rant subject Scott McIntyre? I wonder if he's been paid out to mum up.

Questions that still really need answers that we'll never get:

- Who was behind the Windsor Rd attack and the 320 Dixon shooting that happened on the same day and are they connected?
- Who threw that guy off the balcony in Fort McMurray and why? (Police there still say that can't talk about it.)
- Was there additional motive for Smith's killing aside from that robbery (i.e. did he have the crack video on his phone)?

There are plenty more, but there are the mains ones I have.

- Who was behind the Windsor Rd attack and the 320 Dixon shooting that happened on the same day and are they connected?
- Who threw that guy off the balcony in Fort McMurray and why? (Police there still say that can't talk about it.)
- Was there additional motive for Smith's killing aside from that robbery (i.e. did he have the crack video on his phone)?

Who was in the room when the crack video was filmed?

Regarding those police notes from the Windsor break in that media was trying to get. They got them several weeks ago but the stuff in there is too close to evidence being presented in Sandro's trial so media didn't publish it.

Why is Jaclyn Dawe really in Asia and is she there voluntarily? Temporarily? IS she really there?

What's the story with Ford, Lisi and the cast of thousands in the ITO? For example, why did Lisi exchange phone calls with Paulo Oh, a real estate developer trying to develop, among other things, a dilapidated property on Bathurst that mysteriously burned down, leading to an unexplained/unidentified fatality?

For example, why did Lisi exchange phone calls with Paulo Oh, a real estate developer trying to develop, among other things, a dilapidated property on Bathurst that mysteriously burned down, leading to an unexplained/unidentified fatality?

In a way it's fishy. But Paulo and Sandro were friends going back to middle school and I've known Paulo since ever before that. We were in a goofy anti-bullying group in grade 4/5 called the Burger Brothers named after our fearless leader, Shawn Burger (or Berger, can't remember). He moved away in grade 10 and we all lost touch, but I guess they reconnected years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back