News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying, but, the latest story that CBC's Evan Solomon has been fired because of his shady art dealings is TOTALLY connected to the Fords, right?? Most likely involving Doug "I love art" Ford!

(I'm kidding :p)

I heard that Carney recently bought a couple of very large fake Chinese vases. I mean, they're huge - a lot of art!

Ya, I feel badly for some of them. Not guys like Gomeshi but Roberts, for instance, seemed like a nice guy who made some bad decisions. Now his life is screwed.

Given all the coverage in the G&M; I'm surprised that the CBC hasn't axed another "Dragon" by now.

I would like to think he's a truth seeking hero. But he keeps knocking out his own competition.

Precisely. One by one, they shall fall to the power of my pen — the cowards, the liars, the vain. And then, one day, my task will be complete and I shall be King of All Media. But first, patience, my precious. Patience.

Precisely. One by one, they shall fall to the power of my pen — the cowards, the liars, the vain. And then, one day, my task will be complete and I shall be King of All Media. But first, patience, my precious. Patience.

You'd think some of these people would like to turn the tables at some point and see if Donovan has any skeletons hiding in his closet. Doesn't everyone? The only signs of any attempted retribution I've heard about was Donovan apparently caught Sandro lurking around his house. Not sure what happened then.

police do put out "located" bulletins.

and everything that's been brought up has been stuff connected to this story... either direct links to ford, or mentioned in an ITO, i.e. police thought it was worthy of mention to obtain a search warrant. how is that not connected?

Also, I thought Jimmi had some additional info at some point but was waiting to disclose it? I could be wrong though.

You'd think some of these people would like to turn the tables at some point and see if Donovan has any skeletons hiding in his closet. Doesn't everyone? The only signs of any attempted retribution I've heard about was Donovan apparently caught Sandro lurking around his house. Not sure what happened then.

Wait until the dots get put together to the bigger fish like DiBattista or the higher levels of Rob's crack supply chain. Doubt they will be as accommodating.

Cops at first said the fire seemed suspicious but then concluded it was an accident. They couldn't ID the victim though.

Well, perhaps this will reassure whatthe ... ;) ... but I'm not going to speculate on that, because it's pointless and it's not unusual for victims to be unidentifiable, especially if they're not local or known in the area: one of the bodies in the well-known Kings Cross escalator fire in London wasn't identified for something like 20 years (it turned out to be a homeless guy from Scotland ... the Bathurst property apparently had squatters).

Cynthia Mulligan ‏@CityCynthia 2m2 minutes ago
Cllr Ford not here, recuperating from surgery, his staff tell me he will come to City Hall for the Gardiner vote, expected tomorrow #topoli

I do expect the debate to take that long.

Maybe Georgio will roll out some hologram-projected Ford right in the council chamber making his plea to save the Gardiner.

Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 3.12.47 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 3.12.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 3.12.47 PM.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 537
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back