News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Renata does not look happy in that photo.

This is from the Star article, and I thought this part was interesting:

"Provided with the relevant excerpts on Saturday, Toronto police spokesman Mark Pugash said he’d heard similar stories circulating before but had never been presented with any evidence that they were actually true.
“These comments have circulated for a number of years and no one has ever, as far as I’m aware, put names, dates, places or anything to them so it strikes me at this point that it’s second- or third-hand gossip,” he said. “And as far as his second point about they knew he was driving drunk and weren’t doing anything about it, that’s simply not true . . .
“For him to say nothing was done, I can’t go into the specifics, but that’s just not true and I’m really at a loss to understand how Mr. Towhey could even come to that conclusion.”

Oh, I don't know. Call it a hunch, but maybe Towhey says that because Ford was never arrested once, not even on a small-ish charge for the more piddling crap he pulled along with the serious stuff, and never, ever saw the inside of a prison cell. Ever consider that little possibility, Pugash?

Here's my favorite section from the Toronto Star report about last night's rally:

"It was the biggest Conservative rally of the campaign in the GTA, attended by more than 2,000 people, but a giant overflow room set up next door stood empty. Doug Ford had boasted on Tuesday he could get 5,000 people out for Harper if he wanted."

Not so different from some of the rallies thrown by the Ford boys at that, eh?

You can't make this shit up:

"Rob was seated a few rows back from the front. Rally attendee Mike Fitzpatrick, who works as a grave digger, said he supports the Fords and always liked their approach at city hall, and since they support Harper, he decided to come."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/elec...=&hootPostID=e479474f56493d3c7d98dadc412cf6d7

On the other hand, here lies the political career of Stephen Harper 2006-2015. RIP.

You got to love the new tracksuit look - the new official uniform of his majesty.

AoD

Last edited:
"Provided with the relevant excerpts on Saturday, Toronto police spokesman Mark Pugash said he’d heard similar stories circulating before but had never been presented with any evidence that they were actually true.
“These comments have circulated for a number of years and no one has ever, as far as I’m aware, put names, dates, places or anything to them so it strikes me at this point that it’s second- or third-hand gossip,” he said. “And as far as his second point about they knew he was driving drunk and weren’t doing anything about it, that’s simply not true . . .
“For him to say nothing was done, I can’t go into the specifics, but that’s just not true and I’m really at a loss to understand how Mr. Towhey could even come to that conclusion.”

That's a rather tortured comment, IMO. On the one hand, Pugwash uses phrases like "as far as I'm aware" and "strikes me." On the other, he issues a flat out denial but "can't go into specifics." Well, Mark, if it's not true, you'd be wise to explain how you know what you know.

Maybe he should be asked specifically about the day of the Conservative picnic, and what instructions were to the officers sent to locate the drunk-driving mayor.

Man, Renata does not look happy in that photo.

Oh, I don't know. Call it a hunch, but maybe Towhey says that because Ford was never arrested once, not even on a small-ish charge for the more piddling crap he pulled along with the serious stuff, and never, ever saw the inside of a prison cell. Ever consider that little possibility, Pugash?

I'd like to know who Renata's looking at; Dougie? Stevie? Ma Ford?

As for Pugash, my theory has long been that with all those resources thrown into Brazen 2, all the incidents observed as documented in the ITOs, all the redactions in the ITOs, even all of Doug's posturing about criticizing Police Chief Blair (distraction tactic), Brazen 2 was not geared toward charging the Mayor but rather was the highest level protection of Robbie given the folks he was hanging out with as the number of gang shootings were spiking, and Rob's connections to both victims and shooters. Even the cops' slacker attempts to serve Rob with a subpoena in the Lisi preliminary hearing on the extortion charges. Then there's the long record of domestic calls to Rob's home with no mention of suspicions or evidence of drug use even tho Towhey makes the case that he suspected Rob was using alcohol and drugs at the time of the phone call, and there are videos of Rob's aggression when drunk/high.

After all, how would it have looked on TPS if Robbie had been killed or wounded by any of his poor "choices" in friends, all of whom had long criminal records?

Kinda similar to the way Harper's used the RCMP as a private police force, including rewriting the law to absolve them, after the fact, of the RCMP's deletion of the Long Gun Registry in spite of ongoing legal actions to preserve it.

Last edited:
Under the Tory administration its all about illegal parking - never mind the rash of drunk driving deaths in and around TO recently.

In the pic of Harper and the FoFam, when you look at how the people are arranged, it looks like Stevie is standing protectively between Rob & Doug on one side, and Dianne, with Renata cradling the kids, on the other as if to distance them from the Thugs.

You could say that she looks older, however, to me she looks like either she is on a "diet" regimen or is dealing with something real nasty; she looks emaciated to me. I would be pretty pissed if I was forced to do a dog and pony show and or gland-handing.

Being in the printing business, the Ford brothers can print out hundreds of "Get Out Of Jail" cards.

getoutofjail.jpg

get-out-of-jail-free-card.jpg

You could say that she looks older, however, to me she looks like either she is on a "diet" regimen or is dealing with something real nasty; she looks emaciated to me. I would be pretty pissed if I was forced to do a dog and pony show and or gland-handing.

"GLAND handing"? Ewww.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back