News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey lookin slick (and slim)!

CTsXPFrXIAE-tGs.jpg

CTsXPFsWoAA3-GQ.jpg

(yes that is desmond)

here's what mikey looked like on remembrance day last year for comparison...

Int11112014_michaelford.jpg

http://rsjwire.ca/born-to-public-service-michael-ford-begins-his-political-career/

Attachments

• Int11112014_michaelford.jpg
    Int11112014_michaelford.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 1,235
So this terrorist attack has happened in France and this happened:

@joe_warmington: Where is @JustinTrudeau. His last tweet was five hours ago? So many Canadians in Paris for work and visit. Should we call @stephenharper?

@joe_warmington: Where is @JustinTrudeau. His last tweet was five hours ago? So many Canadians in Paris for work and visit. Should we call @stephenharper?

What does Joe want Justin to do? Does he want mild-mannered Justin to slip away into a phone-booth?

Couldn't be that he had any more important duties than tweeting, like conferring with national security officials or the like...

something made me wanna do a bit of searching through filion's book on google books, and there are some bits i wanna share here. in no particular order...

the fallout between doug and price...

price doug's friend until 2015.JPG

price no longer doug's friend.JPG

doug ford on gay men (even thought this has been reported elsewhere as well)...

doug ford gay men.JPG

dieter wants a documentary made...

dieter documentary.JPG

renata at least has had a job...

renata worked.JPG

and was in counseling ...

renata counseling.JPG

kathy and doug sr liked to have a drink together...

kathy and doug sr would have drink together.JPG

people are afraid to share a country club story about doug sr....

doug sr country club.JPG

and randy used to sell drugs out of the park now named after his father...

randy would sell outta ford park.JPG

Attachments

• dieter documentary.JPG
    dieter documentary.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 793
  • doug ford gay men.JPG
    doug ford gay men.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 835
  • kathy and doug sr would have drink together.JPG
    kathy and doug sr would have drink together.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 817
  • doug sr country club.JPG
    doug sr country club.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 810
  • renata worked.JPG
    renata worked.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 794
  • randy would sell outta ford park.JPG
    randy would sell outta ford park.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 808
  • price no longer doug's friend.JPG
    price no longer doug's friend.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 792
  • price doug's friend until 2015.JPG
    price doug's friend until 2015.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 820
  • renata counseling.JPG
    renata counseling.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 822
Last edited:
here are a couple of tidbits from towhey's book as well...

the night shift - there were actually 2, doug's and rob's...

night shift.JPG

so on doug's it was, david price, ron tavener, mike mccormack, jim flaherty, and...? which old city hall politicians, and which lobbyists?

on rob's it was, former football players and coaches (i wonder who), walter gonet, joe warmington and one more reporter (levy?), and his drug buddies.

renata hates people calling their house..

renata hates calls to the house.JPG

and she claims to have fucked her ex old man...

renata fucked her ex.JPG

Attachments

• renata hates calls to the house.JPG
    renata hates calls to the house.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 787
  • renata fucked her ex.JPG
    renata fucked her ex.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 957
  • night shift.JPG
    night shift.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 861

I would assume doing his job instead of a photo op for "Action Plan Canada".

After seeing your post re: Patrick Brown leadership donors list I wanted to find out if the Rob Ford Football Foundation was still a thing.

There's no RFFF site. Its still listed on the Toronto Charities site, but there's only a To Donate tab, no info or anything about said charity.

Also pulled up a few press reports that only a few days after Robbie won his appeal of Ruby's COI conviction the Mayor was again sending out donation requests for his private charity, just this time not on his City Hall letterhead. In one - Metro? - they quoted Towhey saying stuff about how hard it is to ensure that lobbyists weren't on the mailing list, and that they send back any donations received from registered lobbyists.

1.) Some of the details from the new books about Ford are just too fuckin' much, aren't they? The Ford Bros' various "Night Shifts" sound like quite the collective brain trust. This motley collection of know-nothing yahoos were influencing city government? Yikes. And Randy used to peddle drugs at the same park later named after his Law 'N' Order far right/conservative politician father? That particular irony is so hoary it wouldn't pass muster on some melodramatic cop show/tv-movie of the week - nobody would believe it - and yet it actually happened. Incredible...

2.) I have to give props to Mikey: It can't have been easy overcoming the Fordian DNA sufficiently to lose so much weight and keep it off. The boy's looking good; it's really quite impressive. He honestly seems like a decent young man. Hopefully, it's (a.) not an act, and (b.) he can bypass his toxic family to make something of himself. I guess we'll see.

3.) Joe Warmington really is a piece of work, no? He's far from alone in trying to exploit yesterday's horrors in Paris to score cheap political potshots - plenty of U.S. wingnuts are doing the same - but it's despicable to say the least. The man is garbage wrapped in skin.

2.) I have to give props to Mikey: It can't have been easy overcoming the Fordian DNA sufficiently to lose so much weight and keep it off. The boy's looking good; it's really quite impressive. He honestly seems like a decent young man. Hopefully, it's (a.) not an act, and (b.) he can bypass his toxic family to make something of himself. I guess we'll see.

I, too, applaud Mikey's fitness regimen, but let us not lose track of the fact that he is still woefully unqualified for public office . . . and yet there is every chance he will replace his uncle on City Council.

3.) Joe Warmington really is a piece of work, no? He's far from alone in trying to exploit yesterday's horrors in Paris to score cheap political potshots - plenty of U.S. wingnuts are doing the same - but it's despicable to say the least. The man is garbage wrapped in skin.
Ya, it's like rightwing war mongers live for stuff like this. They're all over it!

After seeing your post re: Patrick Brown leadership donors list I wanted to find out if the Rob Ford Football Foundation was still a thing.

There's no RFFF site. Its still listed on the Toronto Charities site, but there's only a To Donate tab, no info or anything about said charity.

The question is what the fund actually funds since as far as I know school boards in Ontario (at least) don't want to due with Robbie, well maybe with the exception of Steph's and Dougie's schools.

The RFFF is operated as a named fund through the Toronto Foundation (https://torontofoundation.ca/fund/rob-ford-football-foundation). I don't think it ever had its own site.

My family operates a similar fund there; in order to have information posted, you have to provide it to the foundation and update it regularly.

Toronto Foundation has been the only administrator of the RFFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back