News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RFFF is operated as a named fund through the Toronto Foundation (https://torontofoundation.ca/fund/rob-ford-football-foundation). I don't think it ever had its own site.

fwiw... it's listed in a 2014 report of theirs...
rfff.JPG

https://torontofoundation.ca/sites/default/files/TF-2014Annual-Report-web.pdf

so it's likely extant?

but i agree, the lack of info about the foundation is strange enough, but then adding the fact that you can still easily donate, makes it's kinda shady/suspect.

for a (non-specific) breakdown of lobbyist donations to the RFFF, and a record of the fact that rob definitely knew he was doing something wrong as of at least december 2009...
March 31, 2008: Rob Ford Football Foundation is established. The charity is administered by the Toronto Community Foundation.

Aug. 31, 2009: Lobbyist donates $400 to Rob Ford Football Foundation, according to the city’s integrity commissioner.

Sept. 3, 2009: Lobbyist donates $400 to Ford’s football foundation.

Sept. 8, 2009: Lobbyist donates $50 to Ford’s foundation.

Sept. 9, 2009: Lobbyist donates $200 to Ford’s foundation.

Sept. 11, 2009: Lobbyist donates $400 to Ford’s foundation.

Sept. 14, 2009: A corporation that received multi-million contracts with the city between 2009 and 2011 donates $400 to Ford’s football foundation.

Sept. 21, 2009: Lobbyist donates $100 to Ford’s foundation.

Oct. 2, 2009: Lobbyist donates $500 to Ford’s foundation.

Nov. 24, 2009: Two lobbyist firms donate total of $450 to Ford’s foundation.

December 2009: Resident files an informal complaint after receiving a letter on city letterhead requesting a donation to the Rob Ford Football Foundation. The letter included a news article, a Coun. Rob Ford fridge magnet, Ford’s business card and a promotional sticker for Ford’s family business, Deco Labels and Tags.

Dec. 10, 2009:
Integrity commissioner informs Ford he is to keep his work as a councillor separate from his private fundraising initiatives.

Feb. 25, 2010: Integrity commissioner again reminds Ford not to use city letterhead to request donations for his charity after a councillor raises concerns about the donation letters.

March 2010: A trade association that hired four lobbyists donates $50 to Ford’s football foundation.

March 25, 2010: Rob Ford announces his candidacy in the Toronto mayoral race.
http://www.news1130.com/2012/11/26/timeline-fords-conflict-of-interest-case/

Attachments

• rfff.JPG
    rfff.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 541
I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but it seems we are a little closer to solving the mystery of Stephanie's Sandwich Service:

http://torontolife.com/city/toronto-politics/uncontrollable-mark-towhey-rob-ford/

In one of the more memorable exchanges in the book, Towhey recalls asking Ford why he doesn’t buy the sandwich the night before and pack it for her. Ford’s answer: “It has to have tomatoes and they get soggy if it’s not freshly made.”​

1.) Some of the details from the new books about Ford are just too fuckin' much, aren't they? The Ford Bros' various "Night Shifts" sound like quite the collective brain trust. This motley collection of know-nothing yahoos were influencing city government? Yikes. And Randy used to peddle drugs at the same park later named after his Law 'N' Order far right/conservative politician father? That particular irony is so hoary it wouldn't pass muster on some melodramatic cop show/tv-movie of the week - nobody would believe it - and yet it actually happened. Incredible.

I can't help but think the Night Shift people are a loose alliance of pro-Ford posters on the Sun and Post message boards, people who got magnets from RoFo at various FordFests and various nefarious types involved in, ahem, 'legitimate business' affiliated with the Fords: construction/development, waste management and, er, pharmaceuticals.

3.) Joe Warmington really is a piece of work, no? He's far from alone in trying to exploit yesterday's horrors in Paris to score cheap political potshots - plenty of U.S. wingnuts are doing the same - but it's despicable to say the least. The man is garbage wrapped in skin.

Piece of work? I don't think 'work' is quite the right word for it. So the fact that Trudeau was on his way to the G20 when the attacks happened means he didn't respond soon enough; now Ezra Levant is piling on by going to Paris to insinuate that the French aren't showing the appropriate levels of fear/vengeance because, holy shit, they're trying to resume their daily lives and just cope and do everything they did before. It's like they're trying to tell the terrorists they won't be intimidated or something. You know, just as the right wing told people to keep working, spending, shopping and generally living after 9/11 ... to show the terrorists they wouldn't be cowed. And now apparently the fact that Trudeau is popular and has the kind of people skills Harper sorely lacked, well, that means every selfie he takes with someone at the G20 means disrespect to the victims. Oh, and his statement that was ultimately released? Not bloodthirsty enough.

here are a couple of tidbits from towhey's book as well...

and she claims to have fucked her ex old man...

View attachment 59434

Hmm, so Artur Kisicki?

Rob: “Can I talk to you about what happened?” I don’t know if he means me or Renata. Next he tells me he and Renata were fighting because “*** *** ******** **** **************.”
Because she had blanked that blank?

Because she and blank were blanking?

I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but it seems we are a little closer to solving the mystery of Stephanie's Sandwich Service:

http://torontolife.com/city/toronto-politics/uncontrollable-mark-towhey-rob-ford/

In one of the more memorable exchanges in the book, Towhey recalls asking Ford why he doesn’t buy the sandwich the night before and pack it for her. Ford’s answer: “It has to have tomatoes and they get soggy if it’s not freshly made.”​

He obviously never learned of the water repelling powers of things like lettuce, cheese, mayonnaise or butter.

Or how to support some independence by allowing her to add separately packed pre-cut tomatoes to her sandwich just before eating it all by herself.

Judesque is the singular of the plural Judish. (adj. sing.; adj. plu. "She is Judesque; they are Judish.")

Ok, not exactly in line with the rules but since it's the Fords I'll buy that for a dollar. :)

Oh! Another thing ... Apparently John Filion's ex-wife took to Twitter and Facebook recently to point out how nice it was of him to argue for sympathy for RoFo, considering that he divorced her unilaterally when she fell into a clinical depression. Something about Filion strikes me as rather fawning and more than a little bit vain.

Hmm, so Artur Kisicki?

Rob: “Can I talk to you about what happened?” I don’t know if he means me or Renata. Next he tells me he and Renata were fighting because “*** *** ******** **** **************.”
Because she had blanked that blank?

Because she and blank were blanking?

Apparently, she was also blanking Blank; i.e. Blank was stepping out on his Blankesque wife.

Renata: “I’ll call the cops. Stay away from me! Get the hell out of my way. Get out!”

Rob: “Call 911! Or Dougie*********** *******.”

Asterisk placement seems a bit off here - in the book Rob says "Call 9-1-1! Or Dougie - you're fucking him.":eek:

Apparently, she was also blanking Blank; i.e. Blank was stepping out on his Blankesque wife.

Renata: “I’ll call the cops. Stay away from me! Get the hell out of my way. Get out!”

Rob: “Call 911! Or Dougie*********** *******.”

Asterisk placement seems a bit off here - in the book Rob says "Call 9-1-1! Or Dougie - you're fucking him.":eek:

I guess I should just read the book .... *shudder*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back