News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be curious to know where the hundreds of "Ford Nation" and "Rob Ford" small paper flags came from. Were there boxes of them at NPS?

I'd be curious to know where the hundreds of "Ford Nation" and "Rob Ford" small paper flags came from. Were there boxes of them at NPS?

I think someone said that Doug was showing them off on CP24 a day or two after the death - so guess. Like who else would print and give out little flags for funerals.

AoD

Last edited:
Given the pantheon of lies that echoed round the vaulted ceilings today, I wouldn't be surprised if St James Cathedral is sucked overnight into a vast sulfurous sinkhole.

I think someone said that Doug was showing them off on CP24 a day or two after the death - so guess. Like who else would print and give out little flags for funerals.

When he showed it to LeDrew, he said something to imply that it was just a little something the boys in Chicago whipped up, God bless them, as if he was touched by their thoughtfulness. It was very weak tea indeed, and LeDrew didn't even bother picking up on it (or the flag).

Wynn just arrived.

Nice to see Wynn could make it.
Gourmet-Popping-Corn.png

Attachments

• Gourmet-Popping-Corn.png
    Gourmet-Popping-Corn.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 649
Yeah, the body is in the ground by now. Perhaps a more general thread would be better, or none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back