4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know which paper this is from? I want a copy! :D

Twelve Thirty Six‏@1236
first accurate caption of Doug Ford speaking
CfSmOEbWAAEwtJb.jpg

https://twitter.com/1236/status/717381001840824321

I think Doug is being a bit disingenuous. Or maybe he took Renata and the kids to lunch at Queen's Park?

"Ford and MacLeod’s meeting was said to be a general conversation and not part of a greater effort to pull Ford into the Tory fold. One source said party leadership wasn’t even aware of their planned chat, which was meant to be held quietly until the Toronto Sun wrote about it.

At an Ottawa event Tuesday morning, MacLeod said she had “no idea” if Ford wants to run. The pair both appeared on CP24, a Toronto-area 24-hour news channel, during the meeting to wonder at how it possibly could have drawn so much attention — such shock and awe despite the fact Ford is quoted in the initial Sun story about the chat.

Regardless, he said the meeting was meant to be casual and between friends. Given his brother’s recent passing, Ford said the meeting was more about family than politics, despite the fact it was taking place at Queen’s Park.

“I’m not here for the politics, I’m just focused on the family right now,” Ford said."

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...ial-politics-but-its-just-one-of-many-options

This guy Strobel seems to be a low rent version of Warmington. Here's another puff piece about Dougie. I'm not sure why some talk about Doug like he's some star candidate. What has he done to deserve that rep? He was a disaster on council and spent half the time in Chicago.

The Renata meltdown continues...

Media BS the Pope loves Trump and like Pope John Paul the second helped Poland get out of communism. First country to get out. Pray for China they can do it. Many lives have to be sacrificed unfortunately but it's so little to the freedom. GOD BLESS AMERICA. Trump is not a puppet he is real and that's what we need enough BS in suites.

https://www.facebook.com/renata.ford.71/posts/1030532760353317

This guy Strobel seems to be a low rent version of Warmington. Here's another puff piece about Dougie. I'm not sure why some talk about Doug like he's some star candidate. What has he done to deserve that rep? He was a disaster on council and spent half the time in Chicago.
Rouge is spelled rough in one place. And he enjoyed the debacle in 2013? I get that Ford Nation follows along blindly but this is too much.

I thought we already knew this. But actually I had no idea you could compel a terminally ill witness to speak before trial.

Rob Ford was never questioned by police in Sandro Lisi extortion case

"Regardless, it means Ford’s voice, in a criminal case central to the scandals that engulfed his mayoral term,will never be heard, at least not in public, and certainly not under oath." (italics mine)

Looks to me as if the National Post is teasing us a little in spite of that troublesome publication ban.

And speaking of publication bans, I was under the impression the fact Ford was allowed to skip testifying during Lisi's preliminary trial was also covered by the ban.

"Ford was subpoenaed to testify at Lisi’s preliminary hearing in 2014. But he was diagnosed with cancer in September that year and was allowed to miss the hearing while awaiting surgery."

Oops!

"Regardless, it means Ford’s voice, in a criminal case central to the scandals that engulfed his mayoral term,will never be heard, at least not in public, and certainly not under oath." (italics mine)

Looks to me as if the National Post is teasing us a little in spite of that troublesome publication ban.

And speaking of publication bans, I was under the impression the fact Ford was allowed to skip testifying during Lisi's preliminary trial was also covered by the ban.

"Ford was subpoenaed to testify at Lisi’s preliminary hearing in 2014. But he was diagnosed with cancer in September that year and was allowed to miss the hearing while awaiting surgery."

Oops!
What I'd still really like to know is what's up with Price saying the video situation is being taken care of as we speak then the next day one guy's shot and another is clubbed. No one held accountable. What up with that?

Someday someone is going to make a movie about this dystopian melodrama, - it could be the classic of the genre.

Rouge is spelled rough in one place. And he enjoyed the debacle in 2013? I get that Ford Nation follows along blindly but this is too much.

I guess even the Sun doesn't see what a valuable asset Doug would be:

"John Tory and Kathleen Wynne have their fingers crossed.

Who gets stuck with Doug Ford?

“Pick her,” the mayor fervently prays.

“Pick him,” the premier begs.

Who can blame them? As Rob Ford’s slightly less notorious big brother plots his political future, City Hall and Queen’s Park are on tenterhooks.

In either of those dens of inequity, Doug Ford is sure to be a thorn in the side of the fly in the ointment on the burr under the saddle.

Who needs that hassle?"
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/04/05/sic-em-doug

Last edited:
What I'd still really like to know is what's up with Price saying the video situation is being taken care of as we speak then the next day one guy's shot and another is clubbed. No one held accountable. What up with that?

And overnight after the shooting, Rob and Lisi exchange seven phone calls. Put the dots together.

Wow, Renata's quite the bubbling fountain of cuh-razy, isn't she? Has she ever been this visible before? I assume she's been on Facebook for a while, but if she's been this freakish all along, why are we only hearing all about her creepy bullshit now? Is it possible her darling hubby, Christ-like figure that he was, recognized that she'd be something of a loose cannon and an embarrassment, and deliberately kept her in the background as much as he could because of that? Or is it just that Rofo was such an attention whore himself he didn't want the competition?

Wow, Renata's quite the bubbling fountain of cuh-razy, isn't she? Has she ever been this visible before? I assume she's been on Facebook for a while, but if she's been this freakish all along, why are we only hearing all about her creepy bullshit now? Is it possible her darling hubby, Christ-like figure that he was, recognized that she'd be something of a loose cannon and an embarrassment, and deliberately kept her in the background as much as he could because of that? Or is it just that Rofo was such an attention whore himself he didn't want the competition?

Probably a bit of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back