News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't read it, but there is a Worms column about the puppy. The Stun at its finest...

Last edited:
Front Page News!
Screen shot 2016-04-25 at 8.19.15 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-04-25 at 8.19.15 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-04-25 at 8.19.15 AM.png
    615.5 KB · Views: 652
You got to wonder what's so big deal/special about getting a pet as a way of dealing with grief to warrant front page coverage.

Now if they can only replace the sunshine girls with sunshine furries, it might give me an excuse to read the paper.

AoD

The adults at the Sun? You mean the same ones who did/published the interview with the kids post-death?

AoD
Oh yeah, it's not an isolated incident. I was using the term "adults" loosely. The Fords and the Sun deserve each other, the problem is that we all get stuck with them.

How dare you besmirch the good reputations of our finest city journalists... oh wait--

Sean D.B. Craig @sdbcraig
Globe and Mail columnist Margaret Wente has committed plagiarism again. mediaculpapost.blogspot.ca/2016/04/margar…

Wente's not so much a journalist as someone who tells you about an article she read that she a) assumes you will never be able to find by yourself and b) can't be bothered to summarize in her own words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back