News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what kind of councillor will Mikey be?

A) An anti-Tory loudmouth attack dog
B) A silent one who just votes and rarely speaks

Will we see more 42-1 votes?

Mikey will say and do what Doug and Di tell him to. BTW, no mention in the Sun bout Mikey's camping manager at the BBQ. Its Doug's future political career the deceased's grieving family has to protect and promote. apparently by keeping him out of the press.

Renate looks pretty wasted, and a 10 year old girl "missing" campaigning - oh, give me a break.

Mikey will say and do what Doug and Di tell him to. BTW, no mention in the Sun bout Mikey's camping manager at the BBQ. Its Doug's future political career the deceased's grieving family has to protect and promote. apparently by keeping him out of the press.

Renate looks pretty wasted, and a 10 year old girl "missing" campaigning - oh, give me a break.

There's video!

http://www.cp24.com/video?clipId=899379

Or was it a Mike Ford commercial?

Hard to tell.

P. S. Little Dougie is now combing his hair just like Dad.

P. P. S. The dog is still alive.

don't forget the lovely shot of Ron Taverner and Mark Saunders on Mikey Ford's twitter page, wonder if Taverner shook Renata's hand and maybe winked? She must have got a good payout from the city, wonder if that little expense will ever be made public. Probably not. The Ford's only want certain finances to be public knowledge. Ho Hum business as usual in 23 Division. ;)

don't forget the lovely shot of Ron Taverner and Mark Saunders on Mikey Ford's twitter page, wonder if Taverner shook Renata's hand and maybe winked? She must have got a good payout from the city, wonder if that little expense will ever be made public. Probably not. The Ford's only want certain finances to be public knowledge. Ho Hum business as usual in 23 Division. ;)

Business as usual, Mikey the butt puppet for Doug. BTW has the FoFam settled the funeral expenses yet?

I was just thinking back to how crazy things used to be when he was in his "prime". Every day, a new scandal. Whatever happened to the bomb threat? What caused the burning smell on the second floor? Good times...

I was just thinking back to how crazy things used to be when he was in his "prime". Every day, a new scandal. Whatever happened to the bomb threat? What caused the burning smell on the second floor? Good times...

Forgotten about the bomb threat - but we all knew it was fake - Well, now that nasty chemical smell wafting out of the hallway behind the mayor's office. Security went in and investigated it, never called the fire dept. So we can all make our own deductions. And yes I have smelled it more than once, the whole place stank, first and second floor and everyone knew what was going on and never yelled fire or called the police or fire department to investigate.

This could be any of the Ford's worst nightmare.

But then, Ford Nation can't think that far into the future.

I just saw Andy Byford interviewed and every time I hear him speak, I can't help but remember that time a woman was struck by a streetcar and the Mayor showed up to take a few selfies before calling him from the accident scene.

I can't imagine how that call would have gone and what AB's reaction would have been. Actually I guess I can.

Oh ya, you could always tell when he was lying. Same with Dale in his yard and ordering the TTC bus for his football team. Those were the days!

Tory causes a fuss with a bad subway plan, not a bomb threat. It is interesting how times change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back