News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I re-posted the video on Facebook and some of my old teammates were pissed so I took it down. But really people expect everyone to ignore it after everything that happened just because he passed away?

So, the cops found the video, Rob fessed up to smoking crack, the cops charged Lisi with extortion so that they could protect this evidence with a publication ban, then extend Lisi's trial date repeatedly, allowed Rob to run for mayor again but cancer, so he runs for councilor and wins.

Looks like a whole lot of collusion going on here. Doug's right, it was political when you put the dots together.

She definitely have a way with words. Nose hair everywhere beware!

AoD

1. Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 2m2 minutes ago
    Johnson told court she procured a 20 piece of crack the day video was filmed. "Rob could handle it," she told the court. Said Rob did "half"

1 retweet0 likes
Jennifer PagliaroVerified account‏@jpags
"I didn't know the video was being taken," Johnson told the court. If she had: "There'd be different charges, I'll tell you that right now."

If this whole sad saga had been an Olympic event (with doping allegations and all) the Ford Legal Team would have won a Gold for their great defensive game.

words from '..the war':
Here you go, Toronto. Are you happy now? Watch out. Karma is coming back on everyone who capitalized on this, for financial profit or political gain, or who used it to simply heap scorn on the regular average everyday people of Toronto who decided to reject the Liberal-left mafioso political professionals and elect a reformer to high office.

It's obvious why this video was not released to the public during the time Rob was still in office and still running for Mayor in 2014 - it was far more valuable to the haters as a figment of people's imaginations, than it was as actual damning evidence. It shows a man beaten down by circumstances, using drugs to mask his pains (physical and psychological), and expressing little more than sadness and depression as far as anyone can understand - sadness and depression that is entirely understandable to anyone with even a fragment of a human soul still remaining in their lives.

To hell with you all, haters, and God Bless Rob Ford, may he rest finally in peace. And to the "friends" who allowed this recording to happen? Nothing good can happen to you the rest of your life, as perhaps you've already found. Your every day is a living hell.

It'll be interesting to see if cops open up now about the case. Like was there things they were on to that they didn't have enough evidence to lay charges for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back