News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this volley on comments tells the a good bit of the story about Col. Flagg, his Follies and D'Nation...

160811-0002.png
160811-0003.png

Attachments

• 160811-0002.png
    160811-0002.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 697
  • 160811-0003.png
    160811-0003.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 690
Last edited:
Let's not forget that Colonel Flagg repeatedly stated that the video did not exist; that it was all just a smear and the inability to publish it was part of the act.

For all his lashing out at the "haters", if he truly believed it didn't exist, it's absolutely crushed him on the inside. All the cognitive dissonance in the world won't fix the crack that its existence will have made on his psyche. He'll fight back even harder in the short term, but in the long run he'll reconcile that Robbie can no longer do anything good to make up for this betrayal and focus on Doug or Mikey, and act as though Rob was just some sort of proxy for the "true" Fords.

From Flagg's posts, *I* got the feeling he was projecting some of *his own* woes (or those of his supporters), either active or feared. They read like, say, the broken-man drivel of a charged spousal abuser who lost the case he was so confident (or so eager to project confidence) of winning. (Think of Robyn Doolittle as a battered-wife proxy, and you'll see where all that karma and going-to-a-dark-place blather's coming from.)

Come to think of it, has anyone visited his site lately? For one thing, he's got this truly tacky new logo
https://www.sportsposterwarehouse.com

As well, when I clicked onto the shipping-and-handling info link, I got an "Insecure Connection" page.

And really: Flagg might claim to be a "successful businessman"; but when I consider how his page looks now compared to a few years ago, it sure doesn't look or feel like a "growing business". Or if it's propped up by anything, it might be by different sorts of, uh, "growing businesses"...

I think this volley on comments tells the a good bit of the story about Col. Flagg, his Follies and D'Nation...

View attachment 83363View attachment 83364

"Go find another person to assassinate that you don't agree with politically" could just as well mean "I'm about to kill myself just like Graeme, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT".

Col. Flagg...if you wanna, it's your prerogative.

Case was dead when they put Rob in the ground... they should have dropped it months ago. It was clear they had nothing, their "victim" of extortion didn't even want to help the Crown. Wonder what club Lisi is partying in tonight.

Kevin Donovan's "one regret" is that he didn't grab the iPhone and run that night when he watched it. I think he would've ended up with a bullet in the back of his head!
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/08/11/me-the-rob-ford-crack-video-and-my-one-regret.html

Most infuriating thing is these people on twitter saying "why do they show this now, the man is dead... let him rest in peace" etc. :rolleyes:

Like you look at these people's profiles and they are adults... even middle-aged or older. They know how it works: as soon as the publication ban is lifted, the media can publish the evidence. They do it routinely, with cases that people don't even care about -- I mean maybe it's a murder case but the people involved aren't famous. They've all seen this a hundred times on TV (whether they cared about the case or not), so they know this is how it works, right? This is the right way to close the book on this episode in Toronto's history; it's not going to be in the news cycle for long.

It's not like this happened the day before or the day after his funeral, either. It's been long enough.

So after all this, what?

Ford walked, all of his cronies and enforcers walked, no public officials are held to account for a remarkably bad mishandling of the case, and handful of dark-skinned guys get their front doors smashed in, get thrown in jail, and have their lives ruined.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: fuck this corrupt city.

Between driving drunk and hanging out with crack dealers, Rob certainly kept TPS busy. A helicopter, FFS, and this is what we got. Charges dismissed.

You might as well say that about the Jimmy Savile revelations. (Though admittedly there, it *did* involve traumatized outside parties. Ford's was more of an internal hell.)

Ouch! Though I wouldn't let him off that easily re: internal hell - he certainly traumatized the psyche of the city, not to mention damaged out international reputation (and that's not to mention important city business that wasn't done properly during his tenure; his misuse of city resources for personal benefit, etc)

AoD

You might as well say that about the Jimmy Savile revelations. (Though admittedly there, it *did* involve traumatized outside parties. Ford's was more of an internal hell.)

Um yeah, but really Ford tried to ruin the reputation of Daniel Dale and Robin Doolittle. Damage done. The video is now irrelevant and a sad example of the life of a drug addicted enabled chief magistrate who was pushed into a corner and only then admitted his addictions and only pretended to seek help. His family who was certainly to blame for some of his behaviour and the fact they had enabled, lied, covered up his crap is clear. Now this video has been released they once again go into damage control and still not accepting Rob for who he was. If you want, watch the video, if you don't that's fine, but let's not sweep this crap under the rug again.

Um yeah, but really Ford tried to ruin the reputation of Daniel Dale and Robin Doolittle. Damage done. The video is now irrelevant and a sad example of the life of a drug addicted enabled chief magistrate who was pushed into a corner and only then admitted his addictions and only pretended to seek help. His family who was certainly to blame for some of his behaviour and the fact they had enabled, lied, covered up his crap is clear. Now this video has been released they once again go into damage control and still not accepting Rob for who he was. If you want, watch the video, if you don't that's fine, but let's not sweep this crap under the rug again.

Yeah, remember the lies/insinuation that Dale is a peeping tom/pedophile? It's about as honest as accusing Obama as the creator of ISIS.

As to his family - it is clear where their interests lies - and it isn't their son. Even today they are still peddling the disease narrative. It has an aspect as a health issue, but it certainly isn't "a disease" or a "weight problem".

AoD

So, the cops found the video, Rob fessed up to smoking crack, the cops charged Lisi with extortion so that they could protect this evidence with a publication ban, then extend Lisi's trial date repeatedly, allowed Rob to run for mayor again but cancer, so he runs for councilor and wins.

Looks like a whole lot of collusion going on here. Doug's right, it was political when you put the dots together.

Naw Doug was wrong, if we had made an effort to "put the dots together" it would have spelled Rob fucked up and I am lying through my teeth to preserve my reputation.
That whole family consists out of a bunch of selfish entitled individuals looking out for themselves and their crappy reputations

Ouch! Though I wouldn't let him off that easily re: internal hell - he certainly traumatized the psyche of the city, not to mention damaged out international reputation (and that's not to mention important city business that wasn't done properly during his tenure; his misuse of city resources for personal benefit, etc)

AoD

That’s what you get for voting it an asshole; enough people bought the dream and thankfully enough dispelled the illusion.

With Trump so close to the gold only shows that the U.S. was not paying that much attention to begin with or that it just has the attention span of, well, a gold fish.

Col. Flagg, his Follies and D’Nation running around on their “karma” rants, trying to project their own insecurities on others is to me satisfying, and they are right, karma is a bitch. Robbie literally put himself in the grave from his constant denials, and then using them to elicit sympathy/empathy for political reasons, there is the irony. His family did not help in the least, these adults, can all be proud of themselves for being a big part of his demise, both politically and physically.

Abusing Toronto resources, proving “privilege” and classism run rampant in broken societies is a no brainer since Robbie for one was broken himself, by his own family. The abused often strikeout at those around them due to the pains they have, and some become the abusers themselves. For one, Robbie’s passive aggressive bullying, even more in retrospect was a sign of a continual need for control, and at the same time adulation of followers to deal with his emptiness, his need to be liked and only on his terms.

The video being public is bothering his followers the most because the circus and “legacy of hope” of Robbie is truly over, the final illusion has been dashed. Now it is time for the apropos withdrawals. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back