News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, I prefer "Hakimi Lebovic". It's like if you utter that incantation three times, all this Ford-spurred subway fantasizing will disappear
But the trade-off is that all the LRT lines get blocked by illegally-parked Rolls Royces.

I'm sure there's a horrible, abandoned outhouse somewhere in Etobicoke that we can name after Rob Ford. Just tape a filthy piece of cardboard with Ford's name printed on it, preferably misspelled. "Rob Furd Memorial Outhouse." That reflects the general level of dignity Rofo brought to city government. And it's about as much effort as he deserves.

I'm sure there's a horrible, abandoned outhouse somewhere in Etobicoke that we can name after Rob Ford. Just tape a filthy piece of cardboard with Ford's name printed on it, preferably misspelled. "Rob Furd Memorial Outhouse." That reflects the general level of dignity Rofo brought to city government. And it's about as much effort as he deserves.

*Please* let it not be the Humber Bay Oculus.

*Please* let it not be the Humber Bay Oculus.

For those who don't know, it's located in the park north of the Humber Sewage Treatment Plant.

3hET_Oculus0719_Gallery.jpg

Another reminder that cleaning staff at hotels and bars are grossly underpaid when dealing with today's populist politicians...

TransitCitySaved_normal.jpg
Jonathan Goldsbie@goldsbie
1 hour ago
Rob Ford's chief of staff at the time the crack-tape story broke:

C12-UtBXAAEWv-H.jpg

Attachments

• C12-UtBXAAEWv-H.jpg
    C12-UtBXAAEWv-H.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.