News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

A night shot from last week:

2624243887_ee24ae389f.jpg

Has anyone moving into Neo received their move in packages yet? I received mine in the mail a few days ago.

Some shots from my four hour photo excursion today. I must say, Cityplace is looking quite nice overall.

2635271603_6e10d55036_o.jpg

2636096542_2849f4d595_o.jpg

2635271519_855b4cabd2_o.jpg

Great pics,

Yeah, there is a lot of hate towards City Place, or at least there was over on SSC.

But I think it's turned out quite well considering the scale. It's not amazing at street level, but the towers all look nice.

Has anyone moving into Neo received their move in packages yet? I received mine in the mail a few days ago.

I received my Intro to My New Home package with PDI info and intro pricing for services from Telus a couple weeks ago. I spoke to Customer Care regarding the current interim occupancy date and was told that this was a firm date:).

Thanks for the comments :)

Cityplace looks its best at sunset, the glass reflects the light nicely. The unobstructed views must be great from up there as well.

I'd have to say that the couple rows of glass balconies at the top, the metal cladding, and mechanical fins have really saved this project. Still don't like the blank windows and cheap brick but I'll give this one a B-.

In person one can see how the retail unit storefronts at the bottom of NEO are really tall (presumably with really high ceilings) and inviting looking. This is great to see on this lower end of Spadina, for once.

They really designed the base of this building for pedestrians which is a nice change.

From The Music Garden, and Bathurst Street

PICT1633.jpg

PICT1634.jpg

I love how CityPlace rises up above these midrise condos on Queen's Quay. Still a long way to go before that chunk of land is developed all the way over to Bathurst...

Back