News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I have to admit, the west side Cityplace towers are turning out pretty well. A lot better than the east side stuff, except maybe for Matrix.

(as of July/08):

Finishes in the Building M suites are complete, with the exception of the hoist suites. PPDI inspections have been completed up to the 12th floor and suites have been certified up to the 9th floor. Corridor finishes are on-going.

At Tower L, concrete, structural steel and window wall activities are complete, while roofing and siding activities are on-going. On the interior, suite framing is complete and drywall boarding has reached the penthouse level. Kitchen installation is on the 39th floor with the countertops following on the 37th floor. Laminate flooring is being completed on the 35th floor, carpet on the 33rd floor and closet shelving and sliding doors are on the 30th floor. PPDI inspections began in late June.

Curtainwall and roofing at the Amenity Building are complete and interior finishes are on-going.

A view of the drive home if you lived here

2650721080_912f8a0fff_o.jpg

Hey tomms, do you take requests? How about the Constellation hotel out at Dixon and Carlingview, near the airport? Its swinging 60's style is in the process of coming down...

The more I look at Montage, the more I realize how great looking it is. I think with all the cityplace high rises in the area it kind of just blends in. If it were anywhere else in the city, with it's height and slender profile, it would REALLY stand out.

It reminds me of the trump building in manhattan

Tomms,

If you take requests in the downtown area - Murano at Bay & College would have some pretty spectacular views - especially to the west and northwest overlooking Queens Park.

Sorry to say, but I really think Neo has ruined this view. The red brick just looks lame. They should have at least used completely different glass for this project. Something completely reflective and darker. Are they going to light the Neo roof element somehow? It's too bad Montage will eventually be obstructed so much by Luna. (And wow is Luna ever close).

(Taken this afternoon by me.)

PDI and move in dates

Hey All, I have a PDI scheduled for neo (3rd floor) on july 25. They set my move in date for Nov 3rd (last winter).

My question is, do you think they will bump up the move in date since the PDI is this month? Why would they wait an additional 3 months?

Thanks,
Trev

Back