News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

D5C8153F-EF0D-4EA0-93BB-3A385E143EC3.jpeg

Love the look of the new Deville in District.

558AC623-D12E-49CC-9295-31D04683EFBC.jpeg

Also, it’s nice to have another place with a walk-through order window. It’s just sad that two of the three in all of downtown are a block apart…

1387F43C-DD72-4409-8F6F-DE8D74F5DE41.jpeg

33 Acres Brewing Company established 2013?

I've never heard of it and I like to think I am a connoisseur of craft beer!
33 acres is from Vancouver and they’re expanding a new location here in Calgary. When I lived in Vancouver this brewery, when it first opened, was quite revolutionary given their amazing craft beer and the location in the heat of the city. I’m glad to see them open a new location here right in the beltline 🍻

33 Acres Brewing Company established 2013?

I've never heard of it and I like to think I am a connoisseur of craft beer!
Neighborhood joint in the Mount Pleasant area of Vancouver, been around for about a decade. I don't think they output enough volume for it to reach us in Alberta, but they get the occasional BC Beer award.

I've never had their stuff, but Justin McElroy wrote a review in 2017, saying "33 Acres is a brewery made by and for design nerds, not beer nerds, and it really shows" and "makes the most overrated beer in the Lower Mainland." Take his word how you will:

Tried out this newish spot on Center Street last week and was really impressed. Cool spot with just a couple tables and bar seating puts you right next to the kitchen so you can watch. They have all the curries and more frozen as take away options. And they partnered with Two Pillar to make a Chai Beer.

Really impressed with the continual growth of that section of Center Street into a destination for shopping, drinking and eating. If only we could accelerate the green line construction and reduce the freeway going by into the appropriate single lane traffic it should be (to start we could lose the lane reversal all together)

Back