This was extra on top of that. Trying not to spend any more $$ then what they gave!
I'm assuming you bought one of those units with rooftop hence the 7.5k? I got 5k for the extras, mine is metro. I intend using it for kitchen island and bedroom carpet upgrade if the 5k covers both. I dont intend spending more than the 5k. Appointment for those upgrades would be arround fall or winter this year.

I'm assuming you bought one of those units with rooftop hence the 7.5k? I got 5k for the extras, mine is metro. I intend using it for kitchen island and bedroom carpet upgrade if the 5k covers both. I dont intend spending more than the 5k. Appointment for those upgrades would be arround fall or winter this year.
How do you know yours will be in the fall or winter?

Thats was what the Decor team said when I met with them on Electrical upgrades
ok thanks.. i guess they are pushing ahead with the buildings not over the garage to get things done while waiting.. because i am pretty sure anyone who bought in 2017 and is over the garage has not had appointment yet.

Pass the site today.. looks like digging the black soil under building 1 is over and now just removing it , saw about 7 trucks there today..

SEP03A.jpg

SEP03B.jpg

SEP03C.jpg

SEP03D.jpg

SEP03E.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone get the $7500 bonus for upgrades? When signing for their unit? (We did in 2019)
I got $6,500 for Oasis unit (roof top) but I did ask for steel appliances though. What type did you get? Patio, Verandra, Courtyard, Metro, Cosmo, Oasis, Haven etc.

Pass at the site today and ran into the a Engineering geologist consultant at the site.. said just responsible for building foundations.. said the all building will be built on concrete pillars....they finally done removing soil.. now they building the foundation adding 3 diff types of soil.. current one is crush rocks withkinda lime stone..after all the soil is added then will be concrete ...will be 3 levls of parking .. level 3 will be smaller than 2 and 2 smaller than 1..The owner John Vandyk jr was at the site yesterday evening he told me.. Also the buildings behind garage etc ..the foundation already done.. soil was removed and replaced and some back wall was ready to go..

Last edited:

Back