Pass at the site today, actually i saw about 6 trucks total doing the moving of the black soil..
aug13.jpg
aug132.jpg
AUG133.jpg
AUG134.jpg
AUG135.jpg

pass at the site today saw about 6 total trucks doing the moving of the black soil, last saturday was only 3 trucks working total. A bit of improvement they getting close to the front wall going deeper.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos and update !
pass at the site today saw about 6 total trucks doing the moving of the black soil, last saturday was only 3 trucks working total. A bit of improvement they getting close to the front wall going deeper.

Nice pictures, thanks for taking the time to post updates!

I don't get why this thread is so active. Seems like such a minor project to me.
I guess if you have money in it, it is a major project.

Me, I've got no skin in this game.

But it's a townhouse complex in Brampton. The type of project that isn't usually followed much on UT.
One of the reason why this project gets a lot of interest is due to the fact it's taking more time than usual to complete. People have invested a lot of money and time into this project and want to keep in touch with what's happening and know when the project will likely be completed. Not everyone has the time to actually go and view the site so they keep updated on UT.

Back