News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

From the CN Tower yesterday

P1000203_resize.jpg

how long until this sobeys is ready anyway? and is the lcbo still going in here now that one is opening up down at king st?

how long until this sobeys is ready anyway? and is the lcbo still going in here now that one is opening up down at king st?

I thought i heard they nixed the idea of having an LCBO now that they are opening one on King St. ., to bad would have been nice to go downstairs and grab any booze I needed

hey any news on the Sobey's ??? when are they expected to get this in .. and is it a sure thing , I am pretty sure when i went for my PDI they said it was expected a Sobey's would be there but not gaurnteed

hey any news on the Sobey's ??? when are they expected to get this in .. and is it a sure thing , I am pretty sure when i went for my PDI they said it was expected a Sobey's would be there but not gaurnteed

Sobey's won't be in until 2009.

I had sent an e-mail to the Sobey's head office asking for a more specific time frame as to when it will open. Some one from the real estate dept. is supposed to get back to me, but I doubt they will (if at all) until an official annoucement is released, whenever that is.

sobey's

was walking around the building on Monday and ran into a few workers who told me that the Sobey's is expected there spring of 09 ..?? I dont know how much weight that hold's but thats what i got so far

Back