News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

^ plus the trees will need trimming every year since they will be growing into the side of the building hitting the underside of the balconies

Well, I like the way how that shot makes the lowrise look like an integral "podium" to the tower--in a very early c20 way.

Thoughts of Purcell & Elmslie in Sioux City
Woodbury%20County%203sm%20.jpg

It seems like you can't please people in this thread. First they bitch about having no greenery, then when they get what they ask for they still complain.

It seems like you can't please people in this thread. First they bitch about having no greenery, then when they get what they ask for they still complain.

I hear that Neo and Montage have been cancelled.

I hear that Neo and Montage have been cancelled.

well this posts would fit in nicely on the 1 Bloor East thread :D

(along with the tens of rumour posts there)

Or worse yet: Maybe Parade won't be a tower. There will be a little, verticle wire sticking out of each suite (all on the ground floor) reaching up to the height specified for the suite.

Hey im just wondering if there is a possibility of a developer building any new 12-15 story buildings just north of Montage. S/W corner of Spadina and Front and along Front street over the Go train rails all the way to Bathurst St. it sure would look good with some commercial buisness,maybe even a new wide sidewalk.

I recall in the original renderings of Cityplace (when Concord Adex first released it), the plan showed 5 towers along Front Street, 4 east of Spadina (now the Matrix + Apex complex), and one west of Spadina ... I'll see if I can still find that pictureI recall in the original renderings of Cityplace (when Concord Adex first released it), the plan showed 5 towers along Front Street, 4 east of Spadina (now the Matrix + Apex complex), and one west of Spadina ... I'll see if I can still find that picture

judging from the figures in the based on the original rezoning (Zoning By-law 897-2000) Concord Adex got for the lands at the SW corner of Front/Spadina (aka Block 28), there certainly was intentions for a building on this site

thank you! I was trying to find that picture digging through my piles of sales packages

I walked by this weekend and I must say the setup in NEO's lobby is very basic, I don't really understand the purpose of wood stumps on stilts as they didn't seem decorative ...

however peeking in further looking to Montage's lobby which lies beyond, that looks half decently put together

would Sobey's parking be separate from 'residential visitors' parking?? (assuming there are visitor's parking)

Back