just wondering if there are any updates on this project... I wasthinking of purchasing a unit from this building but after reading through the 23 pages on this website and the 20 someodd pages on crystalblu, i'm a bit skeptical. Advance thanks for everyone's help

Apparently, the second floor will be occupied by a grocery store...Whole Foods is supposed to locate in Hullmark across the street, replacing a Dominion, so my guess would be a Dominion or a Sobey's (or some urban variant).

As long as Bazis builds this complex with attention to detail and quality of the [100% glass] finishes in mind, it should be quite something. I hope the tones of green glass they're planning work out in real life and not just in renderings. The podium is not typical for North York and almost everything rides on what the various overhangs and undulating plate glass walls are like at street level.

I'm not sure how the subway connection will work in terms of being integrated with commercial/residential lobbies...the TTC is being difficult, as usual, and demanding non-integrated subway access because of safety.

Well the one in Kazakhstan is going up

EM7.jpg

EM5.jpg

EM4.jpg

EM3.jpg

3817095872_622e4332d2_b.jpg

0_2dcd4_d65d748a_XL

Btw, does anyone know what will happen to the SW and NW quadrant of Yonge & Sheppard intersection???

Anyone know how will HST affect this building? There are many builders that have included HST into the price, but i don't think this is the case with Emerald Park.

Btw, does anyone know what will happen to the SW and NW quadrant of Yonge & Sheppard intersection???

I heard Menkes purchased the SW corner.

If this is true, this could end up being another OMB battle like Gibson Square where the city wants a commercial bldg while Menkes wants condos.

If the above were true ... I sincerely hope that the City can defend its position and keep the southwest corner as commercial office bldg, another condo just doesn't make sense right at the interesection of two subway lines ~

If the above were true ... I sincerely hope that the City can defend its position and keep the southwest corner as commercial office bldg, another condo just doesn't make sense right at the interesection of two subway lines ~

Just to be clear, I heard Menkes purchased the site but I have no ideas what their intentions are for the site.

I agree, a commercial bldg or at least a mixed use bldg makes the most sense.

Back