8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The media know that the residents of that house are key witnesses. They have to be complicit in Ford smoking crack there, I mean they live there! Stalking them isn't alright but it is the best chance at getting a break in this case. The best thing would be to find Ford or one of his associtates meeting her. He's certainly already in the dog house with his wife after she's seen his high school sweetheart in the news as having hung out with Rob. His mail order bride may have found a legitimate way to cash out on all of this if evidence shows that he was cheating. An angry wife is a very talkative one.

The media know that the residents of that house are key witnesses. They have to be complicit in Ford smoking crack there, I mean they live there! Stalking them isn't alright but it is the best chance at getting a break in this case. The best thing would be to find Ford or one of his associtates meeting her. He's certainly already in the dog house with his wife after she's seen his high school sweetheart in the news as having hung out with Rob. His mail order bride may have found a legitimate way to cash out on all of this if evidence shows that he was cheating. An angry wife is a very talkative one.

Are we really depending of him making such a mistake now? i.e. going to that house? If that's the case we're screwed.

Could this be a possibility? It would actually explain a lot, given that I see this account every once in a while in while looking at tweets.

http://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/1fus3a/rob_ford_crack_scandal_resident_of_home_in/cae6i6j

Well, if that's her don't count on her coming clean about anything. She's quite pro-Ford and refers to Karen Stintz as "Horse Smile"

A sample of tweets:

@TOMayorFord Please - get BIXI out from our streets. Bay/Bloor look like “garbage storageâ€

@TOMayorFord ❥ stay on course ❥ We L❤ve you .just the way you are

I'm amazed that his wife has been so silent in all of this, I haven't seen her in a photo with him since the night he won. Does she even leave the house?! You'd think she'd be seen at the football games or at city events or something...

Sorry, but I'm confused about the high school sweetheart bit. The photo on the previous page says she's 51, Rob's only 44. Or are you talking doug? Unless she failed several years - or Rob skipped (bwahahahahaha) - they never would have been in hs together.

I'm guessing this would be more emotional cheating, right? I know he has kids, but that was awhile ago, and looking at him today, could he even...? I mean, could a woman actually...? Brrrrrr. This is the most chilling idea in this entire case.

Is there any indication that Ford has been cheating other than the fact that he's been photographed outside the house?

This is an interesting Toronto Life article from 2011. Attempts to find some info about Renata.
I'm sure some of you have read it... It's still interesting.

http://www.torontolife.com/informer...he-woman-behind-the-mayor-who-is-renata-ford/

Hmm, I'm certainly no fan of the Fords, but when you read an article like that you start to see why his supporters cling to him. It has such a snobby, elitist tone...like, pfft, he likes doing laundry and his house has tacky furniture. Clearly he's not fit to be mayor of sleek, stylish Toronto.

I repeat, I am no Ford fan, and certainly have little idea why anyone supports him anymore following this crack debacle. Also, I think it's fine to gossip about him here...but that was a pretty nasty hit job for a mainstream publication.

He's certainly already in the dog house with his wife after she's seen his high school sweetheart in the news as having hung out with Rob. His mail order bride may have found a legitimate way to cash out on all of this if evidence shows that he was cheating. An angry wife is a very talkative one.

Wait a second, where are you getting the high school sweetheart info from? Aren't they quite a few years apart?

I'm quite curious about Renata's history though - no one seems to know anything about her, and as Holyday said he doesn't even know if she has a job. Your claim of her being a mail-order bride, do you know if she even speaks english well? Sounds like she's just one big mystery...

Hmm, I'm certainly no fan of the Fords, but when you read an article like that you start to see why his supporters cling to him. It has such a snobby, elitist tone...like, pfft, he likes doing laundry and his house has tacky furniture. Clearly he's not fit to be mayor of sleek, stylish Toronto.

I repeat, I am no Ford fan, and certainly have little idea why anyone supports him anymore following this crack debacle. Also, I think it's fine to gossip about him here...but that was a pretty nasty hit job for a mainstream publication.

Uh, I didn't read it that way at all - they're just talking about his character, how his "escape" is doing the laundry and spending time with his daughter. What's the big deal with that? Chip on your shoulder much?

Last edited:
Wait a second, where are you getting the high school sweetheart info from? Aren't they quite a few years apart?

I'm quite curious about Renata's history though - no one seems to know anything about her, and as Holyday said he doesn't even know if she has a job. Your claim of her being a mail-order bride, do you know if she even speaks english well? Sounds like she's just one big mystery...

Uh, I didn't read it that way at all - they're just talking about his character, how his "escape" is doing the laundry and spending time with his daughter. What's the big deal with that? Chip on your shoulder much?

I kind of hate Toronto Life for their incessant "rich people problems" articles, but this one pointed out some relevant details. I think it's very telling that a guy who's a millionaire several times over is such a cheapskate that he won't even fix up his house. It makes his penny-pinching seem more pathological than it already did.

I agree that there can be harsh coverage of him at times, but he often brings it on himself.

As for this article, I didn't see anything particularly harsh about it. He does laundry...so what? They didn't look down on it.

Well, the author prefaced it by referencing the mugshot. Also lots of references to peeling shingles and faded umbrellas and that sort of stuff. Not sure where you're getting the chip on the shoulder thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back