News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw this story it reminded me of another story in the Star yesterday about a young man in his early twenties who died after falling from a twenty floor balcony of the infamous 200 Wellesley building (infamous for it's crack dens!).

His death is mysterious because the lack of blood on the ground indicates that the man was already dead when he fell (or was pushed) from the balcony. Could this story be linked to the Ford crack-cocaine case? Is throwing people off of balconies a favored method for drug lords of getting rid of opponents because they know inept police forces - like we have in Toronto - will mistake the murder for suicide?

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...thrown_but_no_one_knows_his_name_fiorito.html

It's actually a favorite tactic of corrupt police forces.

Hahaha...good one:D

The media vs. Rob Ford: Barbara Amiel explains why the war is over the top
‘Has anyone been smelling the stories on Toronto’s Mayor Rob Ford these days?

A quick reprise. There is said to be a tape showing Mayor Ford smoking crack cocaine. Who cares, would be my response, but that’s idiosyncratic. Still, the actual tape has never appeared. Posses of journalists are asking the mayor if he is a crack cocaine addict. Every crack cocaine addict I have ever seen is a bundle of skin and bone. Mayor Ford could be their poster boy: Smoke crack and not lose an ounce

More.....http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/06/06/the-attack-on-rob-ford-is-over-the-top/

Every crack cocaine addict I have ever seen is a bundle of skin and bone. Mayor Ford could be their poster boy: Smoke crack and not lose an ounce

This is so stupid. Every crack addict you've known as a crack addict is skinny. You've seen lots of crack addicts who aren't skinny, you just didn't realize they were crack addicts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Farley, nuff said. Besides, I didn't know Barbara is an expert in addiction and the physical effects thereof - someone really should tell her the logical fallacy of "you have never seen" = "there are none".

AoD

Hahaha...good one:D

The media vs. Rob Ford: Barbara Amiel explains why the war is over the top
‘Has anyone been smelling the stories on Toronto’s Mayor Rob Ford these days?

A quick reprise. There is said to be a tape showing Mayor Ford smoking crack cocaine. Who cares, would be my response, but that’s idiosyncratic. Still, the actual tape has never appeared. Posses of journalists are asking the mayor if he is a crack cocaine addict. Every crack cocaine addict I have ever seen is a bundle of skin and bone. Mayor Ford could be their poster boy: Smoke crack and not lose an ounce

More.....http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/06/06/the-attack-on-rob-ford-is-over-the-top/

why are you trolling this thread?

Chris Farley, nuff said. Besides, I didn't know Barbara is an expert in addiction and the physical effects thereof - someone really should tell her the logical fallacy of "you have never seen" = "there are none".

AoD

Yeah, I've brought him up a couple of times. When a Ford defender brings up the "Rob Ford is too fat to be on cocaine", I say "Chris Farley" and they find something else to attack without admitting that their theory was wrong. Plenty of celebrities including athletes have been known to do all manner of drugs including cocaine and they somehow manage to shake it off and look presentable when required. I don't think Rob Ford is an addict spending all his waking hours on crack but he definitely goes through binges as we've seen with periods of weird behaviour. He looks sober recently and I'm not surprised. That in itself is evidence that he was on something up until this story broke. Put together all the circumstantial evidence and come to your own conclusions as to what he was on (and will be on as soon as he can get some alone time).

Hmm trolling?, I believe I have been here way before you

thats irrelevant. you're still trolling this thread.

the only reason you posted that Amiel article was to piss people off, and that is trolling.

"Trolling is an Internet slang term used to describe any Internet user behavior that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else. It is often associated with online discussions where users are subjected to offensive or superfluous posts and messages in order to provoke a response."

thedeepend:

AG is entitled to post contrarian viewpoints and articles about them - they are relevant to the topic at hand. However, those articles and viewpoints will also be entitled to critique.

I trust that I wouldn't see any additional accusations in this regard, and responses thereof from either parties?

AoD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back