8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to city hall for a moment...

I wonder what sort of looks Price gets when he walks the halls. I imagine it to be some sort of slowed-down movie sequence where people drop their coffee and lollipops fall out of peoples' mouths. In the background some teenager drops their books and runs away, while some girls across the room are whispering to eachother and snickering.

I wonder...

Back to city hall for a moment...

I wonder what sort of looks Price gets when he walks the halls. I imagine it to be some sort of slowed-down movie sequence where people drop their coffee and lollipops fall out of peoples' mouths. In the background some teenager drops their books and runs away, while some girls across the room are whispering to eachother and snickering.

I wonder...
Or maybe David Price tries too hard to be friendly at City Hall. I can picture him roaming the halls saying hi enthusiastically to everyone, "lovely weather we're having today!" but they all ignore him. Perhaps he walks around whistling tv show themes, pausing periodically to smile at his fellow co-workers: http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_...97468841858_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=420x Around noon he runs to the washroom with his lunch tray crying "nobody but Doug likes me around here!"

^^ Isn't this just a warning to other potential candidates (John Tory) to stay away or he'll dig up any dirt he can find on them and put their name through the mud? It's simply intimidation and being a bully. The Fords are bringing American, thug-style politics to Toronto.

Any intelligent candidate should be aware of their past and have a good answer for when these types of things come up. For instance, if Chow is a serious contender she will be able to sufficiently slap Ford down the first time he brings up the living in public housing question.

Are the cobwebs in the mayors office Hallowe'en decorations? or are they symbolic representations of the inaction in that part of City Hall?

I wonder...how much Doug actually knows about Rob's drug use. I'm sure Renata probably has no idea. My question is: is Ford lying to everybody?

I wonder...how much Doug actually knows about Rob's drug use. I'm sure Renata probably has no idea. My question is: is Ford lying to everybody?

The whole family has either used, is using, or turns a blind eye, that's the way these things work. The only person who doesn't know Rob has a problem, is Rob. I think his real problem is booze, and he adds other stuff into the mix, resulting in a real mess.

Last edited:
Come on, it's halloween. He's just having a bit of fun. I say good for him. Now, if it were July and he was doing this then I'd be rather concerned.

His maniacal laugh is pretty funny, though.

All the stories about their Bier Market escapade have Rob and Doug both snorting lines in the back room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back