News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, it's halloween. He's just having a bit of fun. I say good for him. Now, if it were July and he was doing this then I'd be rather concerned.

His maniacal laugh is pretty funny, though.

It's not that he's being weird, but that he's being weird with all the controversy that's swirling around him. He's playing the dancing fool, hoping people will forget the other stuff, and the fact that he thinks that will work speaks volumes about how little he understands the position he's in.

Chief Bill Blair on City News at 5:50 p.m., addressing alleged evidence that may be in his possession with respect to Rob Ford. After explaining that it will go through a court of law, as it should, he stressed that if there was any indication that charges should be laid they will proceed "without fear and without favour".

Come on, it's halloween. He's just having a bit of fun. I say good for him. Now, if it were July and he was doing this then I'd be rather concerned.

His maniacal laugh is pretty funny, though.

No, today seemed different somehow. All the"bloodbath" talk was really unprovoked and seemed very strange. And get over the Daniel Dale incident already. People haven't talked about that in forever, but Doug keeps bringing it back up. I don't know Where their heads were today, but it wasn't in the moment.

And why do the press just stop asking questions about Lisi,etc. just because it's Halloween?

Cor blimey. That doesn't sound like a man covering for anyone. It sounds like a man preparing for the release of information potentially harmful to the mayor.

All evidence seems to point to Bill Blair playing for the win. The crackdown on leaks over the last few weeks has been impressive as well. I think they're preparing for something big.

The timing of this interview is interesting. I wonder if the police are making some deals with the media. You know "cool it down for a couple days, and we'll give you an interview with the chief," or maybe agreeing to comment on the record for deep background in exchange for a bit more time to bring the charges home.

I really like "without fear and without favour." Go chief!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back