News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newstalk 1010 reporter releases his story on wrongful arrest by TPS. Warmington writes a column on it.

But the thing is, this incident happened in Januray of this year. Why is this story coming out now? Why would a right wing news station sit on a story for that long, paritculalry one that makes the TPS look bad? Why would Warmington pile on, other than the fact it's his colleague?

https://twitter.com/newstalk1010/status/394987091689349120

He would just say "anything else" or "we're done here"

Followed by endless complaining about the media persecuting him.

Unless... I have half a mind to think that if someone just asked, "so, did you smoke crack?", he'd slip up and say "yes" before realizing what he'd said.

I don't understand how anybody rational can watch this video and not conclude that Ford is fairly intoxicated on something. If not booze then pills, some kind of depressant. He's weaving and staggering, seems hardly able to stand upright and still. Practically teeters into a microphone several times. Can't seem to focus or fix his gaze on anything. His responses to questions are feeble at best, sound like the first string of words that pops into his head, don't make sense at times. Yet overly good-humoured, chuckling to himself.

Like, when he blurted out "This haunted house is the best" in such an off-kilter way, how was there not even one reporter who said, "Mr. Mayor, are you OK right now?"

Followed by endless complaining about the media persecuting him.

Unless... I have half a mind to think that if someone just asked, "so, did you smoke crack?", he'd slip up and say "yes" before realizing what he'd said.

It will probably be another pop-up. The building is owned by the family that manages Stollery's and they want a demo clause in any lease (which is why FCUK left - they didn't want to upgrade the store and then be told to vacate in six months). I could be wrong - but that's my intel on the spot.

I don't understand how anybody rational can watch this video and not conclude that Ford is fairly intoxicated on something. If not booze then pills, some kind of depressant. He's weaving and staggering, seems hardly able to stand upright and still. Practically teeters into a microphone several times. Can't seem to focus or fix his gaze on anything. His responses to questions are feeble at best, sound like the first string of words that pops into his head, don't make sense at times. Yet overly good-humoured, chuckling to himself.

Like, when he blurted out "This haunted house is the best" in such an off-kilter way, how was there not even one reporter who said, "Mr. Mayor, are you OK right now?"

Listen... I'm not an expert... but he is 100% bonafide high on cocaine in this video. He's far too chipper for any antidepressant. Too chatty. Changing subjects. Proclaiming things to be 'the best'. Can't stand still. Had to practically be yanked away by Massoudi. Just wanted to chat chat chat with whomever in the scrum. Glassy eyes. Lot's of energy. Genuine enthusiasm.

Just saying.

That's actually the chattiest and friendliest I've seen him in a long time, but it was goofy happy. His skin looked mottled, and he was sweating like crazy

Yeah, I don't know that I could say what exactly was wrong there, but if he wasn't high, he certainly did not look at all well.

Listen... I'm not an expert... but he is 100% bonafide high on cocaine in this video. He's far too chipper for any antidepressant. Too chatty. Changing subjects. Proclaiming things to be 'the best'. Can't stand still. Had to practically be yanked away by Massoudi. Just wanted to chat chat chat with whomever in the scrum. Glassy eyes. Lot's of energy. Genuine enthusiasm.

Just saying.

Good points all, and fits with what I know of coke. I think you nailed it.

I find it ironic in some way that he's being pursued for this crack angle, but it's more likely that coke is what he uses on a regular basis. It's discreet by comparison, easy to carry, no pipe or smoke odours involved, takes two seconds to use, very easy to get away with. It depresses me to think how many old people, say, watched that clip and thought, "Gee, ol' Rob is certainly in a jovial mood about Hallowe'en!"

The Lisi ITO is being revealed on Wednesday, or so twitter tells me. It really could be end of days for all deniability. It might be why Warmington is now slagging the police and Ford and Doug seem off.

The Lisi warrant, in case I need to remind people, is 500 pages. For a comparison, the total size of the warrant for all of the Project Traveller raids was 100 pages.

The Lisi warrant is going to contain something big, or a lot of somethings big.

Also, I've suspected coke for a while, especially when people are talking about him being high at the beginning of interviews, but fine at the end. Fits with what I know about coke (which admittedly is not much).

Newstalk 1010 reporter releases his story on wrongful arrest by TPS. Warmington writes a column on it.

But the thing is, this incident happened in Januray of this year. Why is this story coming out now? Why would a right wing news station sit on a story for that long, paritculalry one that makes the TPS look bad? Why would Warmington pile on, other than the fact it's his colleague?

https://twitter.com/newstalk1010/status/394987091689349120

The answer to your questions are simple. Downs waited until now to reveal the assault and wrongful arrest by Toronto Police because he was pursuing legal avenues up until this time.

As for why would Warmington "pile on" - the fact is - within the local media - Joe Warmington has been the most vocal critic of the Toronto Police (specifically Bill Blair) going back to the G20 - in fact in this regard he stands alone among his colleagues. As a result of his outspokenness Warmington has faced threats from thuggish officers (for which Bill Blair has done nothing) and is regularly followed by police. Joe tweeted tonight that John Downs will never receive an apology from Bill Blair for his mistreatment but he can count on being harassed by Bill Blair's goons from now on (I'm paraphrasing - Warmington didn't use these exact words).

It may seem like a paradox but the most vocal critic's of the Toronto Police can be found on the right side of the political spectrum. Joe Warmington, David Menzies, Ezra Levant and Michael Coren (all SUN news) have done scathing reports on the Toronto Police. Meanwhile - in the eyes of the left-wing Toronto Star - Bill Blair is still a god who can do no wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back