News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I totally hear you and mostly agree with you.

But I dunno if you've ever sat on a jury in a criminal trial??! There they always instruct the jury to remember 2 things:

1. Always wait till all the evidence is in before coming to a verdict.
2. Be absolutely sure beyond a shadow of a doubt the person is guilty.

Right now I'm at 99% sure Ford is guilty, I need that extra 1 percent to make it 100%. And that extra 1% will be in the form of a video. The video is out there, so therefore cops should show it to the public

It's not beyond a shadow of a doubt, it's reasonable doubt. Would you say you have a reasonable doubt that Ford is not on video smoking crack?

Good.

I never liked Minnan-Wong, but if he's the first and/or only to leave Exec., I will have a newfound respect for him.

I laughed. Seems like harassment, but then again, it's his fault for publicly making his number known.
Harassment requires one to be doing something repeatedly. A one-time event can't, by definition, be harassment.

So we can all text Ford once and tell him what we think of him. Then it's just free speech.

Good.

I never liked Minnan-Wong, but if he's the first and/or only to leave Exec., I will have a newfound respect for him.

He doesn't deserve your respect. Leave it in your respect receptacle. He's doing it for himself, not for Toronto or out of good conscience. Minan-Wong is vulturing over Ford eyeing a Mayoral run. If Ford crashes and burns and is unable or unwilling to run, expect Minan-Wong, Mammoliti and Shelley Carroll to all jump into the mosh pit with Karen Stintz.

EDIT for full disclosure: I thought I'd explain my disdain for the man. I was in New York at Century 21 and noticed Minan-Wong shopping for suits. What a coincidence I thought! I waved at him and said Hi Councillor! He replied: Leave me alone, I'm on vacation. Hummm.. ok? What if I was one of his constituents? What kind of ungrateful bastard acts like that?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter who goes, everyone is going to be called "leftists" or whatever. These are all excuses to do nothing. Either you want him out or your don't. If you do, do your best to show up or to get people to go if you can't. If you don't want to go, fine. No reason to discourage others from doing so.

I think the most important thing is to get on the news with a large crowd, no matter who they are. No rally is going to change any politicians mind who already has it made up, but it can show the world that Toronto isn't taking the whole circus lying down. Watching any of the international news reports on this story, they always end the segment stating incredulously that Ford still has the support of a large number of voters. That's the thing that's doing a lot of the damage to Toronto's reputation---not so much what Ford's doing, but that people don't care-- and it's one thing that a large rally can affect.

He doesn't deserve your respect. Leave it in your respect receptacle. He's doing it for himself, not for Toronto or out of good conscience. Minan-Wong is vulturing over Ford eyeing a Mayoral run. If Ford crashes and burns and is unable or unwilling to run, expect Minan-Wong, Mammoliti and Shelley Carroll to all jump into the mosh pit with Karen Stintz.

DMW is running. I've been convinced of this for months.

I agree people assume these exchanges are just small drug deals but could be something more.

For Ford, drugs are literally the best thing thing that could be in those envelopes. But it's not, I'm sure. I'm still betting that it's kickbacks from that shady GFL deal.

rofl at the moshpit imagery. mammoliti would be the chubby insane guy soaked with sweat

If Ford crashes and burns and is unable or unwilling to run, expect Minan-Wong, Mammoliti and Shelley Carroll to all jump into the mosh pit with Karen Stintz.

I hope the right leaners rally behind Stintz. The though of people supporting Mammoliti, or Minan-Wong is unpleasant. Mammo for obvious reasons, DMW rubs me the wrong way, notably for his attitude towards the Jarvis bicycle lanes.

Hey, whatever happened to Mammo's conspiracy theory that the left wing was tapping peoples phones etc? Was that just project traveller?

More and more, I'm wondering if the malvern2 types who've popped into this thread here and again are also part of the criminal network--which might explain their wonky logic and means of expression, as if being criminal stands as a roadblock to sounding convincingly, intelligently articulate...

Which might as well also pertain to the Fords themselves, "lie-berrys" and all.

As I continue my journey in the USA and see this country making fun of us at every turn, I can't help but want to yell I'M MAD AS HELL AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. might be the wine talking.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back