News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I LOL i have the same problem... I have been aghast that this clown of a Councillor could be elected as mayor. Voters dont pay attention, or watched him in action as Councillor, it was quite obvious he would fail.

I stand by my comment I made yesterday, but for Rob Ford, Anthony Smith wouldn't be dead.

I have the same suspicion, plus:

1) connection to ndragheta
2) use of mayors office to award contracts to preferred vendors
3) kickbacks (via Manila envelopes late at night)
4) use if family business as a shipping depot for questionable products!
5) running his own crew!
6) etc.

OPP don't investigate drinking and pissing in a park!

My Columbo senses are tingling.

5) running his own crew!
6) etc.

I have always suspected 2 & 3, and apart from Daniel Dale asking Ford in a recent presser what was in those envelopes, it is something that the media by in large has ignored. It is also something that I believe would have the biggest ripple effect across the municipal (and potentially provincial and federal) landscape with other politicians involved.

5) running his own crew!
6) etc.

OPP don't investigate drinking and pissing in a park!

My Columbo senses are tingling.

I am of the same opinion, plus I think he may have ties to underage sex trade via his days as a coach.

View attachment 23272Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

Shudder, I used to work in a hotel where a room ended up with bedbugs, it took forever to get the room sterilized and safe again. It was caught quickly so no other rooms were affected. Still they are gross, so are lice. I cringe whenever a school notice comes home about lice in the elementary school.

I know for a fact that my apartment would be unaffordable without rent control. Area demand has exploded in my longish time here. The apartment below me was once the same price. Over a few tenants coming and going and some renovations it's now 60% more expensive than mine (after my own annual regulated increases) with the same sq. footage.

Your argument that rent control is bad just doesn't wash with me.

Quick question - when was your apartment building built?

Top homicide investigators with both TPS and OPP... can't help but be suspicious!

Has anyone confirmed Joe W's report yet? He's probably right, but he plays pretty fast and loose with the facts. I won't take him at his word. Joe W's scoops don't always go somewhere.

Last edited:
My two cents about the envelopes. I think it was weed and blow. Why would Lisi be delivering kickbacks? Also, Lisi went to the cleaners just before one of the observed exchanges. Sometimes booze too I would think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back