News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
if "everybody knows everybody" up there, it's quite possible he knew this woman beforehand. What is this about Rob needing an xray for his foot/leg?

if "everybody knows everybody" up there, it's quite possible he knew this woman beforehand. What is this about Rob needing an xray for his foot/leg?

BoAeJylCAAIXCvJ.jpg

Attachments

• BoAeJylCAAIXCvJ.jpg
    BoAeJylCAAIXCvJ.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,055

I suspect she's the 'business leader' he referenced, (along with the athlete), who was in rehab with him.

Edit - sorry, I believe the phrase was 'Captain of Industry'....

She was in his room, so if she isn't a hooker, she's a supplier. Why else would she be in Rob's room? I don't think they were rehabilitating each other, at least not the way it's supposed to be done.:p

Well, it COULD be as innocent as just talking. She seems reasonably attractive and Ford would love the attention, and she might relish the idea of speaking with such a big celeb these days.

But of course given Ford's track record, thinking it's something nefarious/sexual is not exactly a stretch.

THIS is really close to the rehab. (Think about 45 mins closer to it than RoFo's cottage.)
IF she were on a refill run she was heading to Port Carling, (the LCBO in Bala is way closer and as a local, she'd know that) So maybe to her place? From her place?

yeah the LCBO is actually south of GreeneStone, while she was about 7 minutes north. But if she were coming from somewhere else...

Well, it COULD be as innocent as just talking. She seems reasonably attractive and Ford would love the attention, and she might relish the idea of speaking with such a big celeb these days.

But of course given Ford's track record, thinking it's something nefarious/sexual is not exactly a stretch.

She is SO his "type".... there are similarities in appearance to Renata, as well as Karen Stintz - who he has - uh - expressed interest in (in a disgusting manner).

Wait.... Rob Ford's rehab doesn't have AA meetings????? Is that normal?

I wouldn't know, but I don't see anything weird about his program taking him to outside meetings. Rehab is all about changing behaviours and developing more constructive responses to triggers, no? Rob will probably have to go to meetings when he leaves, so why not start now?

yeah the LCBO is actually south of GreeneStone, while she was about 7 minutes north. But if she were coming from somewhere else...

I read somewhere that she was out of rehab 3 or 4 days ago. I believe she smacked up her own car, probably while wasted, and out of rehab she went. So how did she get Rob's car if she wasn't in rehab yesterday? Sounds like she's had it for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back