News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need to ramp up the draft Doug for mayor campaign. And get Mikey on the ballot in Ward 2. When this shit goes down I want the full Schadenford.
Yes, but none of this has ever unfolded like we think it should, like we think justice requires. It all just carries on, episode after episode, and he's never held to account and never loses the core of the fanbase. Wishing for Doug or Mikey to run just to see them fall might just turn fortune against us once again.

Re "epic end" potential: remember how, in this thread a few days ago, talk of the sex video/teen hooker thing briefly flared up again. If anything can make him go Budd Dwyer or worse...

That video flared up on twitter again today too, again. Again with nothing more than everyone talking about this video that everyone has heard about but no-one's seen.

Yes, but none of this has ever unfolded like we think it should, like we think justice requires. It all just carries on, episode after episode, and he's never held to account and never loses the core of the fanbase. Wishing for Doug or Mikey to run just to see them fall might just turn fortune against us once again.

Ain't that the truth.

Tin Foil Hat Fact of the Day:

http://www.listowelfreepress.com/story.shtml?story=17316&site=3

This article is the arrest notice for Lee Anne McRobb. She is described as "the female driver and lone occupant... found to be impaired by alcohol"

The website has an index of all drunk driving arrest notices in the area.

http://www.listowelfreepress.com/find.shtml?drunk

I have scrolled through many of them, and none of them mention whether or not there were other "occupants".

Do they protest a little too much?

How did the Escalade get to Muskoka if Rob has been up there "the whole time"? Even if Rob was in town at the Timmies, wasn't it seen on his driveway after that?

Tin Foil Hat Fact of the Day:

http://www.listowelfreepress.com/story.shtml?story=17316&site=3

This article is the arrest notice for Lee Anne McRobb. She is described as "the female driver and lone occupant... found to be impaired by alcohol"

The website has an index of all drunk driving arrest notices in the area.

http://www.listowelfreepress.com/find.shtml?drunk

I have scrolled through many of them, and none of them mention whether or not there were other "occupants".

Do they protest a little too much?
"the female driver and lone occupant", meaning there was a female driver and she was alone in the car, lone occupant. If the article had said "lone occupant" and dropped the "female driver" (because we know it's a female driver, it says in the first paragraph) then it wouldn't have been as confusing to some.

I can confirm it was ...

I think thereverend means most articles about drunk driving don't point out things like "the lone occupant" but I'm more inclined to believe it was just because the readership was bound to be curious if RF was involved. Of course he wasn't, or the car never would have been pulled over.

I think thereverend means most articles about drunk driving don't point out things like "the lone occupant" but I'm more inclined to believe it was just because the readership was bound to be curious if RF was involved. Of course he wasn't, or the car never would have been pulled over.

+1 on what I meant. However, this isn't an article it is a print of an OPP press release, so the newspaper isn't responsible for writing the text. I am just speculating wildly.

As for the connection to Ms. McRobb, perhaps Robby has plenty to eat at rehab too! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 11.16.53 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 11.16.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 11.16.53 PM.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 783
The Star updated their McRobb story:

McRobb’s Muskoka Lakes homes, located near a firehall, was dark Tuesday night. Next-door neighbour Sherri Taylor said she hadn’t seen McRobb for the last three weeks, since she asked Taylor if she would check in on the house while she was gone on a weeks-long alcohol detox.
Though McRobb was “happy and bubbly” when she met her last summer — frequently outside playing with her young son, who Taylor believes is 6 or 7. But by winter, McRobb was “going through rough times.”
Though she hasn’t seen the woman for weeks, she said noticed a black escalade parked in the driveway of McRobb’s house on two different occasions in the last few days.
“Twice this week. That’s very interesting. I didn’t catch the licence plate because I try not to be a nosy neighbour,” she said. “I’m sure it was one day on the weekend. I distinctly remember it.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...woman_arrested_allegedly_driving_his_suv.html

So it is seeming more and more plausible that the plates were removed to avoid people knowing that was Ford's vehicle. Super smart move there, Robbie. He really is a criminal mastermind!

So it is seeming more and more plausible that the plates were removed to avoid people knowing that was Ford's vehicle. Super smart move there, Robbie. He really is a criminal mastermind!

All that we have to go on is one person at the impound reported as saying that he did not remove the plates. Could well have been someone else at the impound. It is a relatively effective way to inhibit people from trying to get their car back by "self help" (i.e., sneaking it out without paying the towing and storage charges - probably more of an issue for a small impound in a rural area, compared to, say, a giant one in Toronto that would be much harder to try to sneak out of).

https://twitter.com/TorStarEditor/status/469316257422913536/photo/1

Michael CookeVerified account ‏@TorStarEditor

Thursday's Toronto Star front page -- Mayor Ford is back. pic.twitter.com/zcGygIYte7
11ford is back.jpg

I wonder if the news sites are getting as FordWeary as the average person?
It already feels like the backlash is growing (on twitter and other social media) where people don't want to hear about RF.

Attachments

• 11ford is back.jpg
    11ford is back.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 975
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back