News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the 'lade is due to be released on Tuesday ( or is it Wednesday? ).

I wonder who will pick it up? ( Won't be Ms. McRobb, for sure ). I wonder if the old plates will re-appear, or if new ones will have to be issued?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Last edited:
I guess they can pick up the 'lade on Tuesday ( or is it Wednesday? ).

I wonder who it will be ( won't be Ms. McRobb, for sure ). I wonder if the old plates will re-appear, or if new ones will have to be issued?

Enquiring minds want to know!

It's pretty obvious why the plates were taken off. They didn't want the car to be photographed impounded with Rob's plates on it, so they asked them to do it. It's quite a smart thing to do, as far as "smart things the Fords do" go. Doubt they'd get new plates... No reason.

It's pretty obvious why the plates were taken off. They didn't want the car to be photographed impounded with Rob's plates on it, so they asked them to do it. It's quite a smart thing to do, as far as "smart things the Fords do" go. Doubt they'd get new plates... No reason.

Good point.

He could just about pass for RoFo's double.

I guess the 'lade is due to be released on Tuesday ( or is it Wednesday? ).

I wonder who will pick it up? ( Won't be Ms. McRobb, for sure ).

When you consider the ensuing media mini-frenzy that's almost certainly going to surround the pulse-pounding spectacle of a car being retrieved from a police impound lot, the whole situation really looks like the farce that it is.

He could just about pass for RoFo's double.

Perhaps Slurpy's holidaying in Europe?

John_Dee said:
When you consider the ensuing media mini-frenzy that's almost certainly going to surround the pulse-pounding spectacle of a car being retrieved from a police impound lot, the whole situation really looks like the farce that it is.

Can't wait for the "BREAKING NEWS" on CP 24.

Just because we can find things out and locate people...doesn't mean we should. I agree 100%. Cause also remember, this forum has many lurkers. All she needs is a bunch of folks trying to contact her and stress her the heck out over this. I'd say its the police that need the questioning about it instead of some lady who tried to go do something with her life.

If the police are covering up missing persons or hinting that there's nothing amiss when in fact there is, then this city has turned into a scary place indeed, and we all have much bigger things to worry about than Ms Dawe's welfare. :eek:

If people wanna post stuff linking her to Ford, or Lisi or Payman or someone, then that's fair game. If you wanna get in touch with her I guess you're free to do so. But maybe don't post the discussions/your findings here without her consent.

If the police are covering up missing persons or hinting that there's nothing amiss when in fact there is, then this city has turned into a scary place indeed, and we all have much bigger things to worry about than Ms Dawe's welfare. :eek:

If people wanna post stuff linking her to Ford, or Lisi or Payman or someone, then that's fair game. If you wanna get in touch with her I guess you're free to do so. But maybe don't post the discussions/your findings here without her consent.

I posted what I posted simply because I think the speculation is ridiculous. There was no need to message people who know her. From the limited public info she has available it's obvious that the Facebook is active, and I seriously doubt that it's a "fake". I strongly believe she just has very high privacy settings (as do I) and people are looking for a mystery that doesn't exist.

Muskoka is hardly the north, and unpaved roads are increasingly uncommon, but the pickup truck is far more common a vehicle there, than here; this seems to be the case most places outside the city though.

I would argue that full time residents of Muskoka are more likely to drive a car purchased from a local dealership they're connected to, than anything else. This is generally the case with my friends, and family. Nothing says "cidiot" like a BMW paired with an aggressive driver. Also certain cars can be hard get serviced regularly without a local dealership.

This isn't to say that locals driving luxury cars doesn't happen, it does, it's just not as likely as it is here, or it's a secondary/seasonal vehicle. Kias on the other hand are probably just as common up there, I believe there is a local dealership though.

in my experience, people mostly buy pick-up trucks because they need them or because they are cheaper than cars (due to lower mandatory standards re safety and fuel efficiency)' not because they are better on bad roads or in poor conditions (they aren't; they generally are worse). I think that all you are observing is that there are more people with some need for a pick-up in more rural areas. But that is only relative. For instance, in my ward - Rosedale - Centre - one often will see between 3 and 5 pick-up trucks on a block with no more than 20 houses: because gardeners need pick-ups. And while the gardeners pretty much never live in my ward, they do generally live in or close to the GTA.

No, meant "moving heavy awkward..." as in, RoFo being bounced around during the jamming sessions.

Sorry, free to make your own dictionary, but IMHO ithat s not a very sensible use of schlep, which means to carry or otherwise transport someone (which can include oneself) or something from one place to another and, while it can refer to such a person or object, it does not depend on who or what is being moved being difficult or clumsy to move (e.g., "I was schlepping the kids from school to hockey practice to the mall.) I have never heard of any aspect (no matter how bizarre) of (ahem) "the sex act" bring described as schlepping.

Last edited:
Ummm, that seems WAY too far fetched. Lisi et al are just regular drug dealing scumbags with low intelligence, not murderous psychos.
Lisi was charged with uttering death threats to his ex, wasn't he? And he ran over a couple of people in his car. I would say he fell into the murderous psycho category.

Lisi was charged with uttering death threats to his ex, wasn't he? And he ran over a couple of people in his car. I would say he fell into the murderous psycho category.

He's threatened other women as well, hasn't he? Of course, like many bullies, it could all just be hot air; a lot of talk and very little action. But you never know, do you? He's a nasty piece of work. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he does snap, and that results in violence. The same is true for Slob and Thug.

The Elliot Rodger Santa Barbara shootings leave me thinking of Fordlandia in so many ways--maybe a bit of Sandro Lisi in his looks, or the PUAhate realm as analogous to IHTWOMRF, or even the likelihood of Rob Ford himself as someone who gave off alarm bells as a 20something possibly-homicidal desperate-virgin type. Just saying. (And maybe worth discussing--heck, maybe some of the Ford story under wraps involves youthful Elliot Rodger-esque undercurrents. Wouldn't be surprised.)

I don't keep up with the mass murders, I find them too depressing.

I do like to follow ToPoli because I find many of the comments informative, and often humorous. But, there's a couple of characters on there who must be obsessed with guns. They never give it a rest.

I get that they have rights, but what about our right not to be blown away by some nut-job who just happens to be having a bad day?

Maybe life isn't for everyone, but why must they take so many along with them before they turn their guns on themselves?

( Sorry for the rant. )

Last edited:
I wonder if RoFo's size may work in his favour?

I recall reading in Jackie Gleason's biography that he was advised not to loose weight. He wasn't a bad looking guy, and they figured if he lost weight that people would no longer find him funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back