News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably an employee of Deco selected by Randy for two stellar qualities: has a drivers license and is not known to the media.

So lemme get this straight: all those media people hangin' and schmoozin' for hours, then somebody takes a look over the fence and poof! The whole Escalade is gone, plates and all?

You know, I was going to place a bet on somebody legal and low-key-no-comment coming to pick it up.

I used to have this bookie I sometimes used, who always drank at the old Ford Hotel on Dundas St. I went down there yesterday, and whaddaya know? The whole Ford Hotel is gone too - just like the Escalade!

Party tomorrow plus Doug's going to be on 1010 on Friday:

"Merchandise & bobble-heads are available for purchase" Mayor Rob Ford campaign invite for Rob Ford's birthday party tomorrow #TOpoli

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat · 19m
"Come support the mayor in keeping Ford Nation alive!" Mayor Rob Ford campaign throwing a birthday party for him tomorrow #TOpoli

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat · 20m
Mayor Rob Ford campaign team throwing a birthday party for him tomorrow at his Scarborough campaign office from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. #TOpoli

Current state of text:

Ford was born in Toronto, to a large family, and lived on the Danforth area of East York, Ontario.

Ford was a businessman who, along with Ted Herriot, co-founded Deco Labels & Tags Limited of
Rexdale, Ontario. He and his wife, Diane, had four children: Randy, Kathy, Doug Jr. and Rob.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP]Rob is the current Mayor of Toronto and a former City Councillor. Doug Ford, Jr., a former hash dealer,[SUP][5][/SUP] is the current City Councillor for Ward 2 - Etobicoke North, Rob Ford's old council seat. Randy Ford runs the day-to-day operations of Deco Labels.[SUP][6][/SUP] Randy, Kathy and Rob have criminal records [SUP][7][/SUP].

Great! In all fairness however, it should state that he eventually took over Deco himself....

"Merchandise & bobble-heads are available for purchase" Mayor Rob Ford campaign invite for Rob Ford's birthday party tomorrow #TOpoli

"Come support the mayor in keeping Ford Nation alive!" Mayor Rob Ford campaign throwing a birthday party for him tomorrow #TOpoli

Mayor Rob Ford campaign team throwing a birthday party for him tomorrow at his Scarborough campaign office from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. #TOpoli

during work-day business hours? Don't Ford Nayshun have jobs??? :p

it also says there will be bobbleheads for purchase. :rolleyes:

Hm. Perhaps I will go for a walk tomorrow afternoon. I suppose the media will be there in full force to report, though, so I could just stay home with the doors locked and curtains drawn instead.

Dust off the bobbleheads! But I guess there'll be no expectation of free booze. Crowd could be sparse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back