News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its truly frightening that in fords mind, being seen in anything but a suit is bad because it would reflect poorly on Toronto, yet his being constantly drunk, high, an asshole, or all of the above in said suit while in public isn't a concern for him.

It's little, seemingly inconsequential slips of his shit tongue like this that relay to those of us on land his exact coordinates in his own personal sea of denial. It's a glimpse into just one of the sleight-of-hands occuring in his own addiction-addled subconscious that allows him to continue operating as though the problem lies outside of himself.

I can't stand the comments by the majority of the Sun readers. The lack of logic in their comments baffles me. The majority of the comments are racist and I find it disturbing that some one could have thoughts like that. They are so caught up in the messaging and platitudes that they fail to understand that the Fords are bad for them and the city of Toronto.
The Fords are dangerous because many in the media will not challenge them on their lies. The media should report the facts and the truth about the Ford administration instead of parroting what Rob and Doug say as if it gospel.
I hope for the sake of your city that he doesn't get reelected. My husband thinks it is ridiculous that I care so much about what is happening in Toronto because we live in BC. I think i care because it could just as easily happen in my city.

Believe it or not, the pro-RoFo posts were even worse until the March 5 story broke. I've noticed the FoPologists have quieted down since then.

It's little, seemingly inconsequential slips of his shit tongue like this that relay to those of us on land his exact coordinates in his own personal sea of denial. It's a glimpse into just one of the sleight-of-hands occuring in his own addiction-addled subconscious that allows him to continue operating as though the problem lies outside of himself.

pure poetry.

if there is a psycho-therapeutic component to mr. ford's rehab, surely among the many core issues would be his relationship with his wife and kids, and then his relationship with his father. these are in-session knockout punches (sans french fries), and 60 days ain't going to cut it.

if i have any empathy for his lordship, that weepy midnight phone call to kia nejatian from his father's grave continues to speak volumes to me.

singsnap.jpg

Attachments

• singsnap.jpg
    singsnap.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,027
macduff1987 said:
if i have any empathy for his lordship, that weepy midnight phone call to kia nejatian from his father's grave continues to speak volumes to me.

I would love to work for a boss like that.

Because every time they called when I was off the clock, I would bill the City for four hours overtime @ time-and-one-half.

Let him justify the necessity of the call.

my apologizes if this has been posted before, but i feel like i'm seeing it for the first time...

I Met Rob Ford... and Wanted to Make Sweet Love to Him

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/i-met-rob-ford-and-wanted-to-make-sweet-love-to-him

"My ex-boyfriend accused me of wanting to have sex with Rob Ford. He's not entirely wrong. You have to see him in person. He's one of the most charismatic men I've ever met. It would be fun. He would laugh. It wouldn't be stressful, and it wouldn't be about getting off. It would be about having a fun, sassy time. I would vote for him."

Love the comments: "Reading this makes me want to let him do cocaine from my tits"

i heard donovan was looking into it. not sure if that's still the case.

In the grand scheme of things, it really makes no difference, it's not going to change anyone's opinion of him one way or the other, it does push the drug use younger, but changes nothing, just one more detail, a sentence or two in the expanded and updated Crazy Town...

Some of the rewards are pretty funny:

"Pledge $200 or more
All Expenses Paid Counsellor Meal: You will receive all of the rewards above plus a field trip, lunch included, with the creative team to dine at the Steak Queen into the belly of the beast of Ford Nation. Lobby us for what you’d like to see in the movie. Sit in Rob Ford’s broken chair, ramble in Patois if you’d like. Listen first-hand to restaurateur explain why Rob Ford is not only a good father but also the best mayor Toronto has ever had. Transportation and lodging not included."

Guess it's hard to find funding after Manufacturing Dissent.

Debbie Melnyk & Rick Caine – Manufacturing Dissent winner Best Documentary Indie Memphis Film Festival, SXSW, Hot Docs, Citizen Black: Montreal World Film Festival, Doc Soup, The Frank Truth: Toronto International Film Festival, Junket Whore

Punctuation counts.

68cce9098519317d1a48dd3d43dc1699_large.jpg

They represent Doolittle as Rob's dick? Chow as a Ford nipple? Honestly, I'd love to see The Frank Truth, though.

Attachments

• 68cce9098519317d1a48dd3d43dc1699_large.jpg
    68cce9098519317d1a48dd3d43dc1699_large.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,273
Last edited:
From an in law with a cottage 5 mins from Greenstone and in the loop on mactier/bracebridge gossip: the facility is not regarded as a real rehab, is rumoured to have mob connections, and a go to place to get blow in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back