News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The driver called Doug because he knew he couldn't handle Rob by himself, Rob was too wasted for him to get to the car alone. As they approach the car it looks like his driver took a hold of his arm. Best guess is that Doug started yelling at Rob in the car and Rob got out to teach Doug a lesson, stumbled, fell and was helped back in by his driver who was blocking his way and probably trying to talk some sense into his crack addled brain.

How much was Deco paying Toolaram?

Kindree. And no, other than the former Miss Toronto Tourism and bartender/card dealer/eye candy for private parties. There was some speculation she worked for Cachet, but I can't recall the 'working name' that was supposed to be her. All the 'working names' are first name only anyway, fwtw.

we know she worked (works?) for staacked.... and there are rumours she worked (works?) for cachet ladies. her "working name" was (is?) sasha.

From G & M

Toronto has won a global “intelligent community award†that honours the best in information and communications technology.And, yes, the folks who awarded it were well aware of the shenanigans at city hall. They even mentioned it as a “unique public challenge.â€

Toronto’s win yesterday in New York also marked the return of the award to a Canadian city since Waterloo, Ont., BlackBerry Ltd.’s home town, won it in 2007.

The Intelligent Community Forum, a think tank, hands it out at the end of its annual summit and a year-long study of the community.

The group, which “studies and promotes the best practices of the world’s intelligent communities as they adapt to the demands and seize the opportunities presented by information and communications technology (ICT) and create jobs,†gave the award last year to Taiwan’s Taichung City.

Besides Waterloo, and now Toronto, Calgary has also been awarded the top honour, in 2002.

“Toronto has both the assets and the liabilities that come with being Canada’s largest city,â the group said.

From G & M

Toronto has won a global “intelligent community award” that honours the best in information and communications technology.And, yes, the folks who awarded it were well aware of the shenanigans at city hall. They even mentioned it as a “unique public challenge.”

Toronto’s win yesterday in New York also marked the return of the award to a Canadian city since Waterloo, Ont., BlackBerry Ltd.’s home town, won it in 2007.

The Intelligent Community Forum, a think tank, hands it out at the end of its annual summit and a year-long study of the community.

The group, which “studies and promotes the best practices of the world’s intelligent communities as they adapt to the demands and seize the opportunities presented by information and communications technology (ICT) and create jobs,” gave the award last year to Taiwan’s Taichung City.

Besides Waterloo, and now Toronto, Calgary has also been awarded the top honour, in 2002.

“Toronto has both the assets and the liabilities that come with being Canada’s largest city,” the group said.

Yeah, the most intelligent city with the stupidest mayor, who doesn't even use a computer.

AoD

Nope. The memo is written in 10-point Arial. I've retyped a few lines in Word so they break at identical places, with letters aligning vertically in the same places. None of "Alana, Kindree, Leeann, LeeAnne, McRob, or McRobb" will fit in the space under "greeted by the Mayor" and yield the same alignment along the rest of that line.

"Chesty," "Ginger" and "Crystal" don't fit either, but "Cristal" does... ;-)

Well, I used Paint Shop Pro to grab letters already in the document and made up the name "Alana". I pasted it into about 5 places in the document and it looked like a pretty good fit. I guess I could repeat the process and do the whole thing...

Bebop nice bingo card. You know what's so bad about the Fords is that I honestly can't think of another slogan/words they use. They are like the Teddy Ruxpin of talking points. They only have half a dozen things. I just thought of a good one "Nobody works/helps/supports/ ___ more than me"

Duh, "drunken stupor" of course.

Folks.

In the city hall parkade footage, it looks as though Ford may have gotten out of the car to throw up. I wonder if the FOI would have any info from the cleaning staff.

Last edited:
Well, I used Paint Shop Pro to grab letters already in the document and made up the name "Alana". I pasted it into about 5 places in the document and it looked like a pretty good fit. I guess I could repeat the process and do the whole thing...

But the font is proportional, and so the space between letters and words varies depending on the letter combinations. You wouldn't be able to reproduce Word's decisions on that using PSP.

"Sasha" doesn't fit either, btw.

The driver called Doug because he knew he couldn't handle Rob by himself, Rob was too wasted for him to get to the car alone. As they approach the car it looks like his driver took a hold of his arm. Best guess is that Doug started yelling at Rob in the car and Rob got out to teach Doug a lesson, stumbled, fell and was helped back in by his driver who was blocking his way and probably trying to talk some sense into his crack addled brain.

the driver? jerry wasn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back