8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
1297564600661_ORIGINAL.jpg

Remember the arrest pool? That seems like a lifetime ago. There are a few people still in the race, though.

Indeed!

I think I chose Aug 3... But I sadly don't think it will ever happen now. At least for the reasons originally thought ( Projects Brazen/Traveller).

I'm still in it though & would love to be surprised.

I think Diane is actually on the lighter side of Ford.

That women is not Rob-ese but she's bigger than Diane.

The did mention someone close to the family.

That's why I'd guess it's not Diane. If Mom had come for a visit, Doug would have just said so. Doesn't get much more apple-pie than that.

ETA: Ouch. Just saw the pic of Diane leaving the courthouse. I take back the apple-pie bit.

I wonder who the guy is, where they exiting together?
The women appears rather short and not exactly thin. Could it be Kathy?

And the most important question of all -- how was this man able to project himself 30 years into the future and pay a visit to city hall IN THE YEAR 2014?

Denim jacket, blue jeans, white sneakers (likely high-top, possibly Converse or Nike), and a mullet? WTF :)

I suppose the male was already in the office when the security notes began? It might be worth an FOI to go a bit further back that day to see if there is anything about a male visitor arriving.

I suppose the male was already in the office when the security notes began? It might be worth an FOI to go a bit further back that day to see if there is anything about a male visitor arriving.

Or he may have just been dropping her off and waiting for her to return or something, not actually entering the building other than at the end there. Could even just be a taxi driver too called to pick her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back