News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she says "I wish", then I think it would be safe to assume that they were not just friends, and the wifey wouldn't approve.

some of her latest tweets...

yearning...

missing.png

and jealous deflection (since a better way to say it ain't coming to me right now)...

number.jpg

Attachments

• missing.png
    missing.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 686
  • number.jpg
    number.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 671
drove by the Ford house earlier (around 12:35 am). Both cars there. All the outside lights were on -- above the garage, near the front door and that funny little "lampost" in the front lawn. They weren't on a few nights earlier when I drove by. I guess someone got around to changing the bulbs. ;) Rob seems to be keeping to a midnight curfew.
What's with the stalking? That's crazy.

well he would have left his house after 12:40 am cuz I passed by around then and his car was at home. ;)

and why would you hope it is? he won't be caught/arrested. nothing good can come of it.

Oh yeah no I totally misspoke. I was thinking more like true with a pic and a cop pull over. All we need is one more drunk pic and I think it could tip the scales.

I wouldn't want to tempt someone's fate and get killed ever !!

Mayor Crime Lord ‏@TOMayorFrod
Toronto's "Hottest" street festival, Salsa On St Clair Streetcar Disaster! #Toronto #TOpoli

Bs8cYAGCUAEpC3Y.jpg

Attachments

• Bs8cYAGCUAEpC3Y.jpg
    Bs8cYAGCUAEpC3Y.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 770
No laws against driving on a public road. It's not like I'm trespassing.
It's not about laws. Stalking is creepy. How would you feel if someone was doing this to you? Watching your every move? Driving by to see if you're home? If any lights are on. Downright horror movie creepiness!

It's not about laws. Stalking is creepy. How would you feel if someone was doing this to you? Watching your every move? Driving by to see if you're home? If any lights are on. Downright horror movie creepiness!

:rolleyes: Think you're exaggerating a wee bit, no? it's a pretty far cry from stalking.
Go call a cop if you think it's a problem.

:rolleyes: Think you're exaggerating a wee bit, no? it's a pretty far cry from stalking.
Go call a cop if you think it's a problem.

Obviously the cops aren't doing their job, so I appreciate that someone's at least checking to see what he's up to. It's good to know for future reference in case he starts claiming to be places we can prove he wasn't.

Jesus, stop with the pearl-clutching. Driving by and noting whether the lights are on is scarcely stalking. And considering the subject here is a serial drunk-driver with alarming ties to extortion, break-in & assault, non-fatal shooting, & prison beating, noting when he's safely confined to his home is practically a public service.

Jesus, stop with the pearl-clutching. Driving by and noting whether the lights are on is scarcely stalking. And considering the subject here is a serial drunk-driver with alarming ties to extortion, break-in & assault, non-fatal shooting, & prison beating, noting when he's safely confined to his home is practically a public service.

That and he said it was ok at the last press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back