News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially since Sobriety Coach is no longer riding shotgun in the 'lade.

That reminds, me I came across this post in the comment section of the Star article on SC's departure

Davidtaymor
I personally know Bob, he's as nutty as a fruitcake. The perfect compliment for RF. Seeing him kick someone is nothing new in Montreal, he's an angry man who has personally threatened me and is well known for throwing chairs at meetings. Give freely of what you find Bob, sobriety is not a tool to make money off others, but maybe you don't care.

If Kat was motivated to make a small detour past Ford's home while she was presumably driving to her own home, perhaps it was because of these recent reports about Ford's late-night ventures:

Giovanni ‏@tuneman01 Jul 17
@CityCynthia
Ford sighting at 11:30 last night on Dixon, turned right at Kipling then right on side street towards u know..uh huh?

harwall
I work for a scrap metal recycler and one of our customers saw rob ford behind an ontario housing apt building where he lives near kipling and dixon at midnight a few nights ago. Rob was standing near the parking garage talking to two black gang member looking guys, then quickly left when he realised someone was there. Nuff said.

I, for one, enjoy Kat's posts on the presence/absence of the Mayor's mobile crack shack/vodka bar. Since this thread is apparently devoted to re-posts from twitter and wild speculation, she adds some helpful fuel for our imagination machinations :)

Agreed! And I hope this doesn't keep her from posting about what is in the driveway in future.

it's also useful if at some point Ford wants to say "That wasn't me they saw drunk driving (or buying drugs, or pissing on a box of kittens)--I was home asleep!", and someone here can prove otherwise.

but we need to remember that he uses cabs and party buses too... or a friend could drive. i.e. just 'cause the escalade is at home, doesn't necessarily mean robbie is.

At $200 a day, plus expenses, Jim Rockford would've made quick work of the Rob Ford case our police force doesn't seem able to solve. Failing that, he'd have probably just decked him, and spent the rest of his stay here fishing off Sugar Beach.

Rest in peace.

left-smaller.jpg

Attachments

• left-smaller.jpg
    left-smaller.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 905
say, anyone know what's on at city hall tomorrow, if anything?

With any luck, the denial of the Ford Fest park permit!

I'm quite curious to see what will happen. If it goes ahead and Ford campaigns (which he will) the other candidates will rightfully cry foul. Blame will fall on city staff for granting the permit given Ford's history of campaigning at Ford Fest. Once again, the Fords' complete disregard for rules and self-regulation means the city bureaucracy finds itself in another pickle.

I'm guessing that in the usual annoying "kid gloves" way things are done in bureaucracies, Joe P. has quietly urged the Fords to try to find another event location so they can campaign to their hearts' content, and only if they're unsuccessful will the permit be approved but with a public proviso that the Fords have promised not to use the event to campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back