News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same thing happened with Cowboy Logic.

Yes, who while maybe not always debating in good faith, always remained civil, from what I can remember.

Eta - I just want to say that I've been glued to this thread since May 2013, and 98% of the time, I love it, genuinely enjoy the funny, insightful, and at times rightfully outraged posts on here. I just like to think we're better than the pro-Ford folks, you know?

Last edited:
That was well said.

But let's not let one UT member or discussion about a member take over a thread. (The admin status was odd though and looking into it partly to satisfy my curiosity. I am not a huge fan of the "ignore" function and have never used it myself.)

Onwards and upwards.

Perhaps the "lives at" status provides that level of immunity? Just guessing before moving on/up myself...

Gotcha. 7k posts out weighs the 10s of thousands useful posts in this thread.

Rob Ford is an unrepentant criminal. His inner circle have criminal records.

But maybe you guys are right... His personal (READ:crime) time is none of your business.
Where would Mr Kristoph draw the line on acceptable crimes?
Corruption?
Wife beating?
Rape?
Murder?

If he were witnessed doing those things "in his personal time", would he report it?

RoFo is a piece of shit, and he is still fucking up -personal time or not.

I'm of the opinion that RoFo is a menace to society and deserves to be treated like an escaped convict--shine the spotlight on him incessantly until he is caged or no longer poses any harm to others. As a multiple DUI offender, known gangster, probable criminal and major public figure he lost his right to privacy many moons ago.

The same thing happened with Cowboy Logic.

I have issues with both of those cases myself, but it's not my sandbox.
A variety of opinion makes the conversation more interesting to me. Just sayin'.

/okay now moving onward/upward..

(Re post from Greg Banks - sorry, still trying to figure out how to line up responses on this board - newbie) Hmmm. Disappointed to hear it but your viewpoint likely more accurate than mine from here and mostly North York/East York when I lived there. My sense of how the other candidates may split the vote is sketchy (and that debacle of a debate didn't help :\). Thanks for this.

Last edited:
the 10s of thousands useful posts in this thread

LOL - half of this thread is photoshops and people posting things they find on Twitter

He arrived late, as usual, after the group dance. At least in this case he had an excuse, he was at the Honda Indy and came straight from there.

I think this is more a case of wanting the spotlight just on him, like how he arrived late so he could make a grand entrance at the Scarborough debate.

It just re-enforces Robbie's lack of respect for others, and his "look! it's me! ain't I amazing!" attitude, or for those old enough to remember, "gotta love me!" stage of development.

---

Khristopher is not a troll. He does not agree with Robbie getting what he deserves, and he is entitled to that opinion.

The number of posts are meaningless, it doesn't mean someone is wiser than another, it's the contents of those posts that speaks volumes.

Well, that's my two dimes.

Seriously, this is not the way to win Ford Nation over. In my opinion, the behaviour toward him, a former Ford supporter who has seen the light and changed his mind, was just as bad as anti-Ford people experience when posting on IHTWORF. If he'd been allowed to stick around and discuss and engage and get to know the community, he might have shared what he knew at some point. But it was just a straight-up attack from the beginning. THAT is an example of this thread being an echo chamber.
I completely agree with this paragraph. The reaction towards things I say is just like how those IHTWORF people react. With a lot of aggression and anger. People who do this are no better than them. If you don't like an opinion on the internet, it's best to just not use the internet really.

It just re-enforces Robbie's lack of respect for others, and his "look! it's me! ain't I amazing!" attitude, or for those old enough to remember, "gotta love me!" stage of development.

---

Khristopher is not a troll. He does not agree with Robbie getting what he deserves, and he is entitled to that opinion.

The number of posts are meaningless, it doesn't mean someone is wiser than another, it's the contents of those posts that speaks volumes.

Well, that's my two dimes.
Oh, I agree with him getting what he deserves. I just think sometimes people go too far with things. If he goes out and drinks on the roads, and someone is following him to watch him fuck up, then I have no issues with that. But passing by his house to see if he's home? Makes me think of the jealous boyfriend who got dumped by his girlfriend, and he wants to see if she's out with someone new or at home being a good girl.

Gotcha. 7k posts out weighs the 10s of thousands useful posts in this thread.

Rob Ford is an unrepentant criminal. His inner circle have criminal records.

But maybe you guys are right... His personal (READ:crime) time is none of your business.
Where would Mr Kristoph draw the line on acceptable crimes?
Corruption?
Wife beating?
Rape?
Murder?

If he were witnessed doing those things "in his personal time", would he report it?

RoFo is a piece of shit, and he is still fucking up -personal time or not.
Why are you so defensive? They said I have 7000 posts, so obviously not a troll. Trolls are usually new and have no posts and end up banned before they make it to 100. They did not mean anything about quality of posts.

Oh, I agree with him getting what he deserves. I just think sometimes people go too far with things. If he goes out and drinks on the roads, and someone is following him to watch him fuck up, then I have no issues with that. But passing by his house to see if he's home? Makes me think of the jealous boyfriend who got dumped by his girlfriend, and he wants to see if she's out with someone new or at home being a good girl.

Hmmmm..........a more appropriate analogy would be a serially cheating girlfriend claiming she has cleaned up her act and asking for one more last chance. Said boyfriend happened to be in the neighbour and decided to swing by to see if her car was there. A case of trust but verify. Except in this case, all prior evidence points to NO TRUST.

khristopher, I think you do have a valid point, and the harsh reaction to it def. bothered me. I see both sides - a part of me is interested in tidbits of info, like if his car was not in the driveway at 2am. However, this would lead to pages of speculation and not prove anything. If someone saw him outside his house late at night with Lisi, then that would be info worth having. What could be done with that info is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back