Well, there it is. For some reason I was expecting something that would cover the entire side of the building.

94cumbn11.jpg

Art. In public realm. Cool. Thanks Minto!:D

Is the actual building being demolished or retrofitted??

current height is 9s and proposal is 22s so i think it will be demo'd and new build.

new build is probably less costly as retrofit could open up unexpected surprises, and i'm not sure if the current building foundation could support an additional 13s on top.

BTW - what ever happened to the other minto project in yorkville - minto st. thomas ?

I called the Minto St. Thomas sales centre over a year ago and the associate told me that sales of that project would be "temporarily suspended" and relaunched at a later date. This is the second time its been stalled. A shame because I considered it one of the handsomer proposals in the area. Must be the curse of the razed Victorians...

The high end of the condo market seems to be saturated at the moment: too many million $+ units for sale means that some projects which rely on seven-figure units were not hitting sales targets, so some have come off the market until similar competing units are absorbed.

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5R 1A3

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 14 194745 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Jul 22, 2014

Project: Multiple-Use Building New Building

Description: Proposal to construct a new 4 storey mixed use building.

Back